chapter 2

Ellyanna Jane Anderson

This was the only thing that was running, no Usain Bolting through Nick's mind the entire day . The mysterious white envelope had nothing but her Photograph and bio data.

"I mean how could our parents could be so naive , clearly she is not more than twenty . Practically she's a child". Nick's annoyed voice complaint again , and again Thomas sighted at his brothers dramatic reaction.

"No, no she's twenty two look " Jenna passed the neatly folded paper to Nick which was with the photograph in the envelope. It was a bio data ,  all the details that Nick must know about his "future wife" .

                         Bio - Data

Name-Ellyanna Jane Anderson
Father's Name- Late. Darren M. Anderson
Mother's Name- Late. Katherine Anderson
D.O.B- 01/12/1993
Sibling- only child
Occupation-  Graduate with bachelor of arts , English honours by Stanford university
Current job- nil
Hobbies- Reading

- currently living with her grandfather Mr. David M. Andersen in Los Angeles.

"Wow, way too much information to get married to a complete stranger" Nick's sarcasm got Jenna rolling her eyes at him.She was already liking the girl in the photograph , maybe because the girl was not Ashley that's why. She personally never liked Ashley , she also don't know why but something about Ashley always clicked her in a wrong way.

"Don't worry Nick , you'll get to meet her before the wedding it's not sixteenth century stop overreacting  . And if you want to date her for a while before you both tie "the" knot that's also a thing you can consider, and if you want I can talk about it to dad" Thomas suggested Nick to calm him down and want him to  look at this as a new beginning of something good. He knew his brother like the back of his hand, his quick decisions and short temper have gotten him into trouble quite often. Thomas knew under this whole tough businessman vibe that Nick possesses there is a pampered mama's boy . He know that to his brother the say of their parents matters, a lot.

" I don't know Tom , it's just you know ....... just surreal. I mean first marriage and that to arranged that's a bit over the head. I never had a serious relationship , heck forget serious, I never had just a simple plain relationship before and now suddenly marriage. It's lot to take in". Frankly, Nick was freaking out , he didn't know what to do , who to listen. Ashley , he likes her that's for sure she's everything that a man needs. Yeah, she's a bit reserved when it comes to family but professionally and socially she's fantastic. Ashley is class , elegance, beauty and yeah definitely arrogance .

"Look Nick , there's no rush it's not a business deal or something like that, it's a sacred thing , a new responsibility, a new phase of life where there is no backup. Calm yourself down think about it and then decide what to do. At least meet her once , see how it goes." Jenna tried her best to make him understand all this in a smooth way. In past three years Jenna was well aware of Nick's nature, he was like a brother she never had, they both hit off really well specially when they gang up against Thomas.

All three of them were silent, each one was into deep thought and Nick , well Nick was planning something. Something that'll prove that his choice Ashley is good for him and a complete stranger girl that his parents chosen and thinks "she's" the one for him, is not exactly the one for him.

He just wanted to prove his parents wrong for once , hopefully only once.

"Okay then , fine . I'll meet her .once." Nick finally spoke  , he knew what he was gonna do and say once he meets the girl.He got it all planned.

           *************************