Chapter 3

I wish you were here , with me .

She closed her eyes and whispered , the prayer leaving her lips. She can't believe this happened to her , she was nothing but a girl who is lost , struggling to find any strength to move ahead . But she do have a reason , her last strength, her last hope not to give up on life , her grandfather.

But he's also gonna go ..... soon .....

A tear escaped down her cheeks , she was helpless again , thinking about how she's going to do without her grandfather. Cancer was eating him slowly everyday ,
World's best doctors gave up on him , but she didn't.... even if she knew that this false hope will crush her afterwards. She was ready to do anything to make her grandfather happy , she wanted him to have his last days full of joy and happiness . To make his wishes come true , one of the which was to see her as a bride ....

To see her getting married.

" oh grandpa " she closed her eyes tightly letting the tears fall freely. Cool breeze was kissing her face .

She needed her parents right now to hold her, to show her the right direction but they're gone , "why people I love always leaves me, why?" She thought, well this is the only thing that runs through her mind these days.

"

Elly, are you up here ?"

"Yes , coming " Ellyanna answered

Currently sitting on the rooftop she wiped her tears and wished the best for her grandfather again.

"What you are doing up here Elly , it's quite late it's risky sweetheart" Mrs.Mardon said clearly worried about Ellyanna. And why she shouldn't , Ellyanna was her little angel .

"Come on Mama , it's nothing just having a little chit chat with God " Ellyanna playfully took Mrs.Mardon's hand and started walking towards the stairs.

********************************
"Elly , you know how I want to see you as a bride before I ..."

"Stop, grandpa please don't say things like this , you're gonna be totally fine. Then we'll go golfing, we'll play tennis and yes you still have to beat me at chess and watch out I've been practicing a lot and ... and ...." Ellyanna broke down into sobs , she can not lie to herself more, she's shattered inside.

"Oh , Elly my little angel come here " her grandfather was fighting, fighting with cancer just for her , to protect her . She is like gold pure , sacred. He wanted her to be safe, he wanted her to be with someone who truly deserves her.

"Elly , Will you do one thing for me?" Her grandpa asked her while she sobbed , clutching his shirt.

"Anything grandpa , anything you say " she looked at him trying to be strong .

"So please meet this guy , who I chose for you , will you ?" Her grandpa tried to read her expression ,how she'll react .

"Yeah , sure definitely anything for you. " Ellyanna was numb , she didn't know how to react to the situation .

********************************

Later Ellyanna found that her photograph and bio data has been already sent to the boys house.she was furious at first but what she can do now , nothing so it's better to be quiet .

She at least knew the name of the guy she was gonna meet , thanks to Mr. Cavanagh her family lawyer.

Nicholas J.Maxwell

And that's it . Nothing more than a name , no age , no occupation nothing at all . She was freaking out , tomorrow is the day she's going going to meet the guy .

She was so nervous , what she's gonna say , what she's gonna do .All these things were bothering her .

Let's see what Destiny brings.