2. Including more Characters

‼️Before I start this one, I just want to say that this is from my personal writing experience and this is just what I would do to make the story better and etc, so of course I'm not an expert or anything, I'm just sharing a few tips that have personally helped me!!

🦪An important point I think in every story should be is probably the inclusion of other characters, for example: their thoughts, feelings, troubles, experiences, and how they correlate or help with the current plot of the story.

It's always important to not make the whole story just revolve around one character. That would make it a bit boring and repetitive for the reader, here are some ways I would improve this myself:

•Include other characters:
-Sometimes these characters can relate to the main character, and they can make the story more interesting.
-These characters can even be something as simple as a side character and they could still make the story way more fun to read.
-If the story only involves one or two of the same characters it could get boring very quickly and it wouldn't help the plot in any way.

•Roles:
-Depending on the story itself and its theme, there should always be a character who's role is kind of like a "villain" or a "bad guy", someone that gets in the way of the original plot and slows down the progress of the story or causes problems for the main characters and/or side characters.
-Heroes: Sometimes, the main character can be the hero themselves. But, you can make it more interesting by including some "partial heroes" who help the main character get to their goal simply by assisting them, finding information for them, supporting them, etc..

•Others' views:
-Describe how the other characters feel about something that just happened, you can switch from the main character's point of view, to theirs.
-Include problems the characters have, sometimes it would be interesting to see a character that's connected to the main villain/bad guy.
-Their thoughts: It would be very interesting to read other opinions and thoughts aside from the main character. What happened in the past? What makes them feel this way? A backstory..etc

More characters make the story richer, we get to see more experiences, more opinions, more motives and even secret connections that contribute to the plot in an amazing way. It's important to remember that the story doesn't always have to be about the main character, and that you should give yourself more freedom and more time to write about other characters and include them within the story. They can benefit the main character very well at times!!

And remember you guys can always request any tips or anything you're struggling with <3