xi. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

//chapter eleven • it's my unfortunate birthday

//chapter eleven 
• it's my unfortunate birthday

"NO EFFING WAY!" That was Kie's immediate reaction when she arrived at the chateau the next day, only to find out that John B had brought Sarah Cameron with him. If Andrew was honest, he was expecting this reaction when John B brought the blonde. It's not that Andrew had a problem with the Sarah being there━ he didn't, but he knew it would be hard to get Kiara and Sarah to ever get along. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

The group was sat on the front porch of the chateau, Sarah sat on the couch with a defensive look while John B sat on top of the back of the couch next to her. Pope and JJ sat in arm chairs while Andrew sat on the arm of the chair that JJ was sat on. 

"I dunno." Pope muttered when Kiaa looked at him for an answer.

"Look, all I care about is that her cut comes out of your share." JJ stated, motioning between Sarah and John B.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote." Kiara snapped, looking back over at John B. She was enraged that Sarah was there, it felt like her nemesis was invading her space. "This is our thing. A Pogue thing." Sarah pressed her lips together, glaring up at Kiara as Pope spoke up.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad bit uncomfortable with all of this." Pope agreed.

"Thank you!" Kie exclaimed, happy that someone agreed with her.

"When are you not?" John B argued at the same time, referring to how awkward the Heyward boy was.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope retorted, leaning crossing his arms as he sat back.

"It's true, most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ added, mostly teasing as Andrew casted a looked between them.

"Real cute guys." Andrew muttered sourly, his mood not helped by the terrible anger in the air which was radiated by Kiara.

"You know, we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kiara snapped, getting back to her rage as she motioned to Sarah.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah hollered back, finally speaking up. The blonde was beyond agitated by Kiara's stubborn hatred.

"Then leave!" Kiara snipped, glaring down at the girl as the curly haired Pogue paced back and forth on the porch.

Sarah scoffed, shaking her head before she looked over at John B. "I told you."

"Told him what, exactly?" Kiara snapped, not letting John B respond. "That you're a liar?"

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch, Kiara." Sarah fired off, making Pope's jaw drop into an 'O' as JJ reached into his boot and pulled out a small wad of cash, leaned over to Andrew holding up the cash.