Chapter 6

Tristan Dellisola /24

January 10, 2023, Tuesday * 8:00pm

Elite Hotel * 28 King Avenue, Kingston

The windows were shut and the drapes closed. The only light in the hotel room was coming from an adjbe ustable lamp. I sat on the leather loveseat facing the door.

It's been months since I last had sex, fuck my dick was aching to buried deep in some pussy. I was wearing a dark robe, sipping on some red wine as I watched the girl whose mouth was slightly agape leaning against the door.

What is she waiting for, fuck I am so hard that it hurt and this girl being scared is not helping it. I love when girls get scared before I fuck it gives these more thrills. I love to give it rough and hard, I don't control my primal urges.

"What are you waiting for?" My voice came out rough and demanding, the girl looked at me as her lips tremble, I could see it clearly in her eyes trying to fight the temptation, I can tell this was her first time.

She walked over to where I sat slowly as if she was trying to tease me her eyes were clouded with innocence and lust. Her hips swayed with each step giving me a sultry vibe which made my dick pulse. She stops directly in front of me.

"I've never done anything like this before, Sir" she whispered timidly, fuck, she looked so innocent which made me want to tame this girl and make her my personal little whore, give her some good big man sex.

"Strip" I commanded as I licked my lips.

She jumped a little but slowly her dress dropped to the ground, she unclipped her bras which fell to the ground and then she removed her panties.

I know she was doing this for the first time, today was her first day on the job at the ripe age of 18, and she looked younger. Normally I would fuck anyone younger than 20 but Michael recommended her.

The owner had made it clear that the girl was pure and clean to my liking, I loved to fuck virgins the most.

Her naked body was very beautiful, it goes well with the light of the lamp.

She was built like a model, she had wide hips and thick thighs, with a medium size breast and a fat pussy. This body was built to be a whore to take some good dick.

"Touch yourself slut"

Her right hand snaked down her wet leaking pussy, she clumsily played with her clit for a while squeezing and rubbing before she inserted two fingers inside.

Fuck she was well reversed on masturbating, she probably did it a lot of time. She gasped as her eyes rolled back, my dick hardened at her reaction to her fingers going in and out of her. She moans as she climaxes, her juice lubricating her fingers and staining her thighs.