Chapter 8

Kelisha Bishop/17

January 11, 2023, Wednesday *4:30pm

Primrose * Crescent Moon Street, Clarendon

Lying on my bed staring up at the ceiling all I could think about was what happened last night.

Almost hooked up with a man of my dreams but him only finger me and my pussy feel like its feed. Never cum so much in my life until then and fuck man got my head spinning.

The whole day a school I hardly could concentrate on my school work, thanks to Chevon and Chloe me actually eat and get work done.

I have been home over an hour now and I need to get some school work done before mummy come carry me out for mother and daughter date. We always do this on Wednesday's because I don't have to go school tomorrow and she always stay a Kingston whenever we go there.

Sighing I got out of bed, dragging my body to get some school work done, putting the man troubles to the back a me mind, I started on my Literature SBA. I have to get work done after all I am no dunce gyal too pretty to be dunce and as a bright gyal me have to be top of my school work to make my parents proud.

~

It's been over an hour now and I still can't finish the SBA which is due tomorrow at 10:00pm, I know what you all are thinking, girl you have enough time to finish, I know but did want to finish it so I can tackle something else. But I am too tired to finish it and soon I will have to get ready.

Powering off my laptop, I took up my phone and check notification bar, There was some TikTok, Snapchat and Instagram message which I would check later. Going into my WhatsApp I start going through my message when me buck up on an unknown number. I know I haven't given out me number plus this was a private number, I wanted to delete it but I was intrigued by the message.

Unknown:

Pssst...Tight pussy gyal, what kind a spell you put on me, right now I can't stop thinking about you.

Reading the message I couldn't help but smile, I have a feeling I know who this is but still ago pretend I don't know. I know you all must be wonder if I have my head screw on right to be entertaining a 25 year old man.

Me:

Who This???

I respond heading to the kitchen to get a glass of water. But know me self me end up get more than water, heading back into the room with a bowl of cornflakes and watching Instagram reels on my mind.

When I drown the last of the cornflakes, I called Chloe to help me pick out an outfit, she answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello baby" she answered in a high pitch voice.

"Help me pick out an outfit for the mother daughter date?" I plead giving her pouting eyes.

"Show me what you have" was all she says.