Done Decision

Hey lovelies, your girl is back. Miss y'all. Also Merry Christmas 🎄 to y'all.

  If you're reading this after Christmas or in the future  😅um..... I love you 😘 muah

Enjoy reading dearies 💙💙💫💫.

   "Dad you can't take such decisions without involving me . What's she gonna do ?  Wipe the floors?"- Richard said with a hint of mockery in his tone.

" I've made my decision and you have no say in it . I'm off to bed. Good night, Son"

" But dad ...."- He tried to protest further but to no avail . Mr. Brooks stood up and left with Mrs. Brooks following behind . She threw a kiss at him and left.

"They're definitely up to something. I'm sure of it "- Richard said  to himself unaware that Maria was still there in the room.

   Mr. Brooks got to his room and his wife entered closing the door behind her.

"Are you sure this is going to work? "

(Mrs . Brooks with confidence : Don't  you trust your lovely wife , my dear?"

Mr. Brooks ( worried and still thinking): I do but why don't we set him up for dates instead? He could be more into girls that way

" You never know what might happen if you get a grandchild unexpectedly from some whore.  Deep down I know my son isn't into men . He will never disappoint us"

" He works with men sweetie . How can you be so sure?" - He asked scratching the back of his head

" Don't get me angry . I just know Maria will work some magic on him . Hehehe just like I did to you"- She says excitedly

" Don't get any ideas dear . I want him to marry Helen or one of my business partners daughters. " - He says with a proud look on his face

Mrs.Brooks folds her arms and turns away from him .  She lies down and  covers her self . He sighs tiredly .

" I'm sorry . I just don't want him with some maid . By the way, why did you choose Maria. Marcella seems interested also I thought you didn't allow such things"

( With a sad look on her face ) : " Last time I checked, I made the rules for the helps here . I like Maria okay? She's hardworking and sometimes I wish Vivi was like her . Hmm, I'm tired. Goodnight".

'I wish  he remembers how we've been through but  still came this far '- She says to herself in her head .

" Goodnight love "- He sighs and lies down behind his wife .

Maria's P.O.V
  This weather feels so good. I could sleep forever. Wait?.. is it raining.... Or I'm dreaming? Oooh, I really don't wanna open my eyes this bed is too soft .

   A splash of  cold  water  lands on my body . It's sooo cold . Oh no , I don't think this is a dream anymore. I feel my clothes which are wet and drained. My bed is wet.

This can't be.... I open my ears quickly and see the wide grin of................
..........Marcella?

Omg , why do I want to slap her right now? The urge is too strong.

No, Maria control yourself - some voice for somewhere tells me

"So you're finally awake huh? I should have poured the third bottle on you . Maybe I should"

She turns the bottle to pour it  but I  grab it very fast from her. She drops a bag on the floor and rolls her eyes .

Hey what did I do wrong?