Stone Fruits

Winston and Adam both returned with a bag of rice each, whilst Harvey came back with an assortment of berries and Mark brought with him a basket full of different coloured stone fruit.

Ai Lian had just barely finished bathing after Curtis' spontaneous love making session, greeting her mates with a hint of a hearty fluster still on her cheeks and her scarlet hair still damp from the bath.

"Are you hungry Ai Lian? I've found you some stone... fruit..."

Mark couldn't help himself from fumbling over his words since Ai was wearing only a blanket wrapped around her body, catching the drippings of bathwater since Curtis was preparing clean clothes for her from his remaining snake skin.

"Are those potatoes?"

Ai asked in wonder, looking into the basket Mark was holding with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Well uh... they're st-stone fruit..."

He seemed close to blowing a fuse as his eyes locked onto her lovely cleavage. Her breasts had definitely grown in size from the pregnancy, getting ready to sustain her cubs with milk soon.

"I see you and the snake finally did it. That makes it my turn."

Adam announced loudly since he'd seen Curtis' new mark upon her breast, scaring Mark in the process as he pushed past him and scooped up Ai into his strong muscular arms.

"W-Wait! I just bathed, I'm clean~ Adam please- mmmm..."

Ai was silenced with a kiss and taken to the bedroom again, this time having to contend with the amorous snow leopard. She was so embarrassed as he began to pound her within earshot of her other spouses...

~

"Since Ai Lian is resting, I think we should figure out how to cook these stone fruit. She seemed rather happy about it when she saw them."

Mark offered.

"We're running low on salt though, she's been craving extra since getting pregnant."

Harvey mentioned, peering into the low supply pouch of salt they still had remaining.

"I should probably go out and find some more honey for her too, she likes something sweet to eat at night."

Mark added, standing up to head out again. Curtis beat him to the door though.

"One of you two stay and protect her, I'm going to hunt. I'll bring more salt on the way back."

He said pointedly to Winston and Adam. They always tried to keep a tetra spouse with their female at all times to keep her safe. Especially now that she was carrying cubs...

~

The smell of freshly baked potatoes woke Ai Lian up from her rest. She sat up slowly, groaning softly and rubbing a hand over her enlarged belly habitually. She'd been doing this ever since she'd first formed the bump. A flutter of movement caught her off guard and her eyes widened, looking down at her belly with the sun-lighting of sunset struggling to ensue through the window despite all the rain still pouring.

Ai got up from the bed of furs, finding a new dress folded and waiting for her. It was made from Curtis' lovely snake skin and left enough breathing room for her enlarged belly and sizeable breasts. At least now it didn't feel like she was being compressed in the clothing. This pregnancy sure had changed the form of her body for sure.

"Oh... so that's where you are..."

Ai murmured to herself, finally noticing Adam's snow leopard mark. It was a gray colour similar to Winston's, on the outer side of her upper left arm. Four spousal marks already on her body, idly she wondered if that made her a 'whore' per say... but in the beast world, having less than ten mates per female was what more considered strange anyhow. If anything, she was a 'good' girl for only having 5 so far. One of which she still had yet to mate with.

It was almost a fun challenge having so many personalities to form bonds with... Ai was beginning to rethink her previous notion of having a mere maximum of seven males... she had always wanted a big family, now it seemed like that just might be possible.

~

"Here Ai, try these stone fruits. We roasted them over the fire and applied salt."

Harvey smiled, presenting the girl with the piping hot food. She immediately dug in, blowing steam from her mouth as she played with the food, rolling it around inside her mouth until it cooled down and she could properly chew it. Immediately she could taste the sweetness of it. Definitely sweet potatoes.

"Where I come from, this orange coloured stone fruit, it is called sweet potatoes. It is very good for pregnant females to eat."

Ai smiled appreciatively at Mark.

"Then I shall find some more!"

Mark promised, turning the short bird as it roasted over the flame.

"I found some eggs with this short bird, perhaps we should let you drink them?"

Mark added thoughtfully. The idea of ingesting raw eggs did not set quite well with Ai though.

"How about we figure out how to make a nice big pot first, then we can boil the eggs in water? As for the short birds... what if we can catch a few of them alive? We would have a steady supply of eggs coming in?"

Ai recommended, realizing that these short birds were the closest things to chickens in this world. Having some to lay daily eggs would definitely be a plus.

"A pot? I think I've seen one made out of ore before in the tiger kings castle... I could speak to my brother about it and ask how he came to acquire it. Possibly make you one myself?"

Winston offered thoughtfully. For this, he immediately received a sweet tasting kiss on the mouth and quickly wrapped his arms around Ai, holding her close to steady her from falling over.

"It's settled then. Short birds, stone fruit and this pot Winston speaks of are now our top priorities."

Harvey smiled.