Fall Of A King & Birth Of A Hmmm?

The tiger King was dead, the news spread like wildfire to all of the nearby tribes. An all out fight would commence among the strongest male tigers to decide who would take his place. This news didn't reach Winston until it was delivered via an eagle beastman.

"Muir? I've not seen you in quite some time, how have you been?"

Ai Lian greeted the man as he landed in front of her and transformed. She averted her eyes until he was decent and then found him smiling kindly at her.

"You are pregnant with cubs again? The gods surely do bless you."

He acknowledged lightly, taking her hands into his own and getting a little too close for the comfort of Curtis. The snakeman hissed threateningly and Muir dodged to narrowly avoid being hit by the swift red tail.

"You've gathered quite the ensemble of strong males here for yourself."

Muir chuckled and stepped back, bumping into the broad chest of Adam who wrapped an arm around his neck, head locking him.

"I come... bearing news for Winston... easy now big guy..."

Muir rasped out as he was being choked.

"What news do you speak of?"

Said white tiger dropped the fresh stack of bamboos he'd been sent to gather at Ai's request. Something about making paper? He wasn't sure exactly what that was, but he was always happy to help with her innovations and ideas.

"So that's how it is then? My brother is dead... but there's no clarification of how he died..."

Winston seemed disturbed by the news, but didn't want to leave his mate while she was pregnant.

"I think you should go to the tiger clan and fight... having you acknowledged as a king over your kind would help attract other beastmen to us... ones that would be loyal to you because of your strength and title..."

Ai Lian convinced her mate, caressing his face lightly.

"But the cubs-"

"Will be waiting to see you by the time you return."

Ai smiled, holding his hand against her large belly. It would be sad to have Winston away while she gave birth, but she wanted him to take over the title his brother once had~ and she knew he was strong enough to do so.

"Alright... I'll go..."

He leaned down and kissed Ai on the lips before looking over at Curtis and Adam, offering them a curt nod. They both seemed to understand the situation and was supportive of their female's decision.

"Nothing to worry about, I'm sure we can slave away over the progress of the new nest while you're gone."

Cedar announced, walking into the camp area butt naked in his humanoid form. His twin boys were on full display but what was more, so were the elusive markings that the others hadn't thought he had. Four blue marks could be seen brightly, two around each ankle like anklets.

Curtis seemed to gain a swell of hope from this, immediately rushing forth and attacking Cedar for the first time since their initial fight.

"Curtis!"

Ai Lian cursed under her breath and both males turned into snakes and began fighting again. There was some serious hatred there... but Cedar hadn't been all that bad in the few months he'd spent travelling with them as her mate. Ai would even go as far to say that she was beginning to grow fond of his quirky and icy boyish charm.

"I'll be going then."

Winston offered Ai one more hug before transforming into his tiger form and taking off quickly...