Mulaakath!

Meerab was running on roads asking for lifts!!
Crying Meesam with her wound!
Meerab could not take it longer no body was stopping the vehicle and Meesam's hand was bleeding...
Meerab was now panicking seeing Meesam in this condition.
And then she saw a Car coming in her way...
She was crying and trying to stop it..
There he was shocked, surprised to see his Meerab after 18months.
His search came to an end. His eyes got to see her face but why is she crying???
He stopped the car infront of her, she has a baby in her arms who had an injury.. and both his Meerab and that baby were in pain!!!
Meerab didn't think twice she got in the car...
Murtasim jaldi hospital leee chalo !!!
All the ride Meerab was sobbing and talking with that baby- kuch nahi hua!!! Shhhh!!! Meesam hospital agyaa...
Once they were infront of hospital she ran insiide taking the baby!!!
Murtasim was blank he joined her in the ward!!
Doc- aap bill pay kardey.. dressing horahi hii baby ka.
Meerab seemed to be worried...
Kithna hua???
9000
Ithney tho nahi hiii mere paas!!Meerab looked around thinking how should she arrange for the money!
She then took out her ring from her finger..
Bhaiya ye gold ki haii filhaal ye rakh lijiye..
Nahi madam cash pay kariye..
Murtasim- ye lijiye cash!!!
Meerab forgot how she came here... murtasim and his presence .
Madam patient ka naam?
Meesam.
Poora naam?
Meerab was little panicking .. but she managed all her courage!!
Meesam Murtasim Khan!
Murtasim's eyes widened at the mention.
Is she my baby!!! Lekin kaisey?? He had so many questions but he know this is not the correct time.
Age?
11 months!
Doc- aap bachi ko lejaaiye!! She is fine buss cut hii not so deep!
Meesam was sleeping ! Meerab took her in arms and started walking out.
Muratsim was walking back of her just at a mere distance.
Meerab!!! thum yahi ruko my gaadi laatha hoom and please khudha k wastey kahin math jana tumhey ye bachi ki kasam.
Meerab stood there!! I know kabhi na kabhi tho saamney aana hee tha shayadh aaj wo dhin hai!!
Once they were seated... kahaan jana hai??
Old school lane!!!
Whole ride went silent!!! Murtasim was staring glances at Meerab and the baby!!
Haa bus yahi!!!
Meerab got down... and walking into the house.
Murtasim didn't knew whether to get it or not.
He stayed back at the car!
Meerab got inside and closed the door!!
The weather was windyyy and it started to rain.
But Murtasim didn't moved an inch.
Meerab got a glance of him from the window and her heart sank at the sight!
He was drenched in water !!! Hiding his tears.
Meerab ran out with an umbrella...
Muratsim chalo mere saath..
She held his hand and took him inside.
Kya kar rahey tey tabyath kharaab hojathi tumhari.
Murtasim couldn't even utter a word.
It wa like his world stopped and he have no ability to react respond. His heart was ponding fastly!!!!
And then he fell on knees screaming..... crying loudly.....
Meerab kyu chal aai mujey chod kar!!!! Am sorry maaf kardho mujey!!!
Mujey maf kardho Meerab!! He wa crying like a baby..
Meerab coudn't hold it longer she wrapped him in a hugg bending to his height.
Mujey bhi maaf kardho Murtasim... am sorry mainey bhoth sathaya hai tumhey!
Both cried there heart out...
Meerab please mujey chodkar math jaao thum jisey kahogi my wo sab karunga... thum jo boley wooo lekin mujey math chodna meerab.
Nahi reh paunga my tumhrey bina...
Busss Muratsim bussss !!!!! My yahi hoom tumharey saamney busss karo...
He hugged her tightly .... Meerab maaf kardho mujey!!!
And then they heard a baby sound...
Muratsim ek minute she went insde and held crying Meesam in her arms..
Meesam nahi betaa mamma is here...dekho mamma hai aapkey paas..
Muratsim couldn't believe it Meerab was referring herself as mamma!!!
And she said her name was Meesam Murtasim Khan.. does that mean she is my daughter???
Meerab!!! Is she !!!!!
She nodded... Murtasim came front and wanted to take the baby in arms but he was wet also the baby was injured and crying for comfort!
He stayed back seeing the mother and daughter duo!
Once Meesam slept. Meerab came with a towel and handed it to him.
Yahan koi male clothes nahi hai lekin poch lo!!
Meerab... thum aisey kaisey kar sakthi hoo  !haa my galath tha jo hua wo sahi nahi tha.. but still meri beti hai woo,, thum kab tak usey mujsey dhoor rakhne waali thi???
Meerab was silent!
Muratsim came to her side and was now asking her little loudly... bolo Meerab.
Mujey poora barosa hai wo meri beti hai lekin thum jo usey mujsey chupa rahi thi ye sahi hai??
Meerab was sobbing... murtasim meri himmath nahi hui...
Mainey socha koi muj par barosa nahi karega firsey wahii ilzaam !!
Meerab ... tumhey patha hai my thumsey pyaar kartha hoom muj par barosa karlethi aisey kaisey thumney soch liyaa?
Mujey ilm hai jo hua hamarey beech jiss tarah hua sab !!! Lekin meri beti hai naa wo!!!
Mujey maaf kardho Muratsim my darr gai thi.. mujey lagaa thumm uss raath jo hua usey galthi samajtey hoo aur Meesam ko agar koi kuch kehdeta tho my seh nahi paathi.
Meerab meri jaan!! Uss dhin jo hua wo galath nahi tha lekin jiss tareekhey se hua wo galath tha. Hum dono shadhi shudha hai.. aur wo hamari beti hai.
Aur ye sach hai! Koi jutla nahi saktha koi bhi nahi..wo hamari beti hai!
Meesam naa??
Haa!!
Meesam Muratsim khan!!! Tears were dwellimg out he couldn't control them... meri beti Meerab.
My tho pagalo ki tarah dund raha tha thumey aur dekho thum mere saamney ho meri beti hai' issey bad kar aur kya chaiye mujey!!
Meerab chalo ghar chaltey hai...
Sab tumhey yaadh karteyy haii!!
Lekin Murtasim firr kisi ney kuch keh diyaa tho?
Meerab koi kuch nahi kehega !!! Agar tumhey waha nahi rehna hai tho kehdho my sab chod dunga tumharey aur meri bachi k khatir .. mujey buss thum chaihiye meri zindagee me.
Buss thum.
Aur jab Meesam bhi aagai hai hamari zindagee mei ye hee hai sab kuch mera!
Kaho chod dhoom sab???
Ya chalogi!!
Mujpe barosa karo Meerab !! Plsss..