Meesam k MOm dAd

*WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

The Kiss was much needed to both of them to relax and reboom there relation.It was kindaa confidence buildup for Murtasim that even she loves him.
After the kiss Meerab simply came beside Meesam and was blushing looking at Meesam.
Murtasim stood there he was still processing the soft touch of his wife's lips.
Kya ye jo hua wo sahi me hua hai?? Meerab ek kaam karo pinch me!
He stood infront of her..
Murtasim was little loud which made Meesam to move in her sleep with a little cry.
Shhhh!!! Dheerye utt jayegi...
Oops sorry... they were now speaking in whispers!!
Its ok.. thum yaha baito my jaakar khana laathi hoom tumharey liye!
Nahi nahi thum yaha baito my khaakar aatha hoom..
Areyyy ... jab my kehrahi hoom my laaungi tho baito naa.. machi nahi khilaungi ley.. befikr raho!
Thum machi  bhi khilaadho pyaar se khalunga..
Baito thum abhi aathi hoom!!
Meerab bought food trolly.. he was sitting beaide Meesam and was tapping her ...
Chalo aajao khana laga rahi hoom..
Muratsim came there and sat beside her.. he simply took a morsel and bought near meerab's mouth..
She took the bite..and then she took the plate and fed him ..
Murtasim was craving for this love he almost had tears .. even Meerab had tears .. the little smiles and tears simplyyy described there moment of happiness and completeness.

They both sat there .. Meerab was resting her head on his shoulder.
Meerab!!! Meesam na bilkul thum jaisi lagthi haii... same to same tumhari copy...
Lekin Muratsim mujey lagtha hai iske aadathey thum jisi hogi... ye abbi se mujey tangg karne ka mauka nahi chodthi ...
Both smiled at her words..
Meesam was moving... so Meerab got up and layed beside her...
Murtasim took a moment to admire them..he then came to other side and took his pillow!!
Muratsim!!! Meesam needs her baba!!!
Thum yahi uske baaju so saktey hoo!!
Sachi???
Haaa sachi!
Thank you Meerab thum dekhna tumhey utney ki zaroorath nahi hogi thum araam karo my dekh lunga Meesam ko. Infact my uske baaju raath bhar dekhtey rahunga ..
muratsim!!! Wo sorahi haii thum bhi sojao.
Murtasim layed there ... he wanted to grab the blankey but he didn't as he thought Meerab won't like it but Meerab by herself adjusted the blanket on him.
Meerab and murtasim were facing eachother looking at there little bundle of joy!
Muratsim came forward and kissed Meesam's cheek.
Meerab was awaiting for him to take a move kiss her cheek as well but he didn't.
She blushed at the thought and fallen asleep.
But Muratsim was there whole night looking at his girls!!
Suddenly Meesam started crying!!!
Murtasim tried to tap her as to not disturb Meerab but naa she needed the Milk baby was hungry.
Meerab in her sleep simply pulled Meesam closer to her and turned towards her .. and then she opened her buttons loosing her top in sleep!
Muratsim knew she was upto something but he didn't think of that!!
Meerab's breast was in his view and Meesam simply grabbed her mamma's nipple and was playing with her nose ring while drinking.
Unable to digest what he saw Murtasim screamed little shit!!! For which Meerab too jolted in her sleep!!!
Pulling Meesam more closer ... muratsim turned the other side and then she adjusted herself and asked him Kya hua hai Muratsim??
Sab teekh!!!
Meesam was also scared and by sudden action she started to cry louder!!!
Meerab was now tapping Meesam by taking her in arms!!
Kya hua Muratsim!!!
My baahar hoom ... sorry sorry.. he ran from there.
Meerab didn't understood what actually happened!!
It was early morning and Meerab saw Muratsim was sleeping in study again... her heart sank at his sight how uncomfortable he is sleeping!
She came to him.. Muratsim!!!
Hmmm... muratsim uto yaha se aur bed par chalo!!!
Muratsim!!!!
He woke up ... Haa meerab?
Yaha kyun soo rahey ho thum?
Kya hua tha raath me!
He just got a sight of last night he smiled little.. kuch nahiii time kya horaha haii?
Fajr!!
Chalo namaz padletey haii!!
After there salah Meerab came back to bed even Muratsim joined her but he wasn't facing them now.
Murtasim kuch hua haii kya??
He turned to face her!! Meerab am sorry!
Kyun? Kya hua haii!!!
Woo kal raath ko mainey... wo mujey pathaa nahi tha naa!!!
Kya hua Murtasim ab mujey darr lagraha hai!!
Wo kal raath suddenly I saw you lossen your top and then you !!!
Meerab understood what he said and she blushed little.. wo Meesam abhi choti hai raath me she feel hungry so i breast feed her still.
Ohh haaa ..but mera koi bad intension nahi tha and mainey instinctly face turn kar liya thaa..
U can trust me!
Meerab had a little smile..
Meesam was again moving and now Muratsim was tapping her!!
Muratsim usey bhook lagi hai ... wo 2 times utt thi hai raath me... and its her feeding time now!
Ohh!! My palat jatha hoom!!
For the first time it felt sensual for her to feed her baby in her husbands presence!
Murtasim's heart was beating fastly!!
Murtasim!!!!
Hmmm bolo from other side!!
Thum!!!! Yaha palat saktey hoo!
Nahii nahii... thats a private moment i know mother and child!
Murtasim you are my husband... u can see it!
U can see how your baby is fed!!!
Thumey haq haii !!!
He then turned to face her...
His pants were already tighter .. which he hid under the blanket.
Meerab was feeding Meesam and murtasim was adjusting Meerab's hair.
They were staring each other with all the love and affection.
And then Meesam slept.
Meerab slowly layed her back..
Muratsim soo wanted to hugg his wife and shower all her love.
But he simply kissed Meesam's cheek and then moved little forward and kissed his Meerab's forehead .
Gd night Meerab!