Behaya!!!

Meesam was all energetic in playfull mood!!
Screaming!!!! Crawling all over the living room..
Murtasim was running front and Meesam was trying to catch her and when he moved a bit she was laughing out loud!!
Maa Begum and Meerab were exchanging smiles seeing them-mashallah nazar naa lagey mere bachon ki khushiyon ku..she almost had tears!!
Maa aap bhi na !! Meerab offered her tissue..
Ek kaam karthi hoom my apne kamrey jarahi hoom dher hogai hai ye baap beti ka khel abhi khatm nahi hoga ... thum bhi jaao kheloo...
Meerab smiled at her!!
Meerab stood and called Meesam!!
Meesu yaha aao mamma k paas...
Then Meesam turned to come to her... while Murtasim was standing on other side..
Meerab took Meesam in her arms .. dekho abb kaisey baba ko pakad tey hai she ran in his direction with Meesam and she was laughing loudly!!!
Haya came out and saw how nicely they were playing ... she slowly went towards kitchen passing by them!!!
And on her way back she spilled some water ... and Meerab was running back to chase Murtasim and then she slipped along with Meesam but she made sure Meesam doesn't get hurt!
Allah!!!!
Meesam panicked and she started crying ... murtasim came to them picked Meesam and helped Meerab to getup!
Aaaa!!! Paav .....
Ye tho sujj gaya hai...
Meesam was continuously crying... Maa Begum came out- ya allah abhi tho achey tey...
Maa zara Meesu ko lijiye.. he helped Meerab to getup but she wasn't able to stand on her feet!!
He then lifted her in bridal style and took her to there room.
Maryam also came there way and took crying Meesam!
Murtasim checked her leg and applied litlle balm.
Meesam was still crying!!!
Wo nahi sunegi Maryam laao mujey dedho..
Nahi bhabhi aap rehendho..
Maryam neendh ko aayi hai woo abb mujey hee sulana hogaa ...
Murtasim-Koi nai maa aap log jaao my hoom yaha..
Murtasim took Meesam ... loo mere paas hai abb baba khamush bitayengey!!
Meerab was rubbing her shoulder.. trying to make a movement.
Murtasim gave Meesam her bottle and now she was lying beside Meerab almost sleepy but looking at her Mamma winking ...
Little Meesam knew her mom wasn't well she was gazing at her and Murtasim picked her up and was tapping her !!!
And she slept quickly....
Once she slept Murtasim made her sleep and went to Meerab .
Kya huaaa shoulder par bhi lagi hai??
Haa shayadh dardh fullon hai..
Ok let me see!! Sleeves upar karum?
Haaan... but nahi hogaa ye shoulder takk!!
Tho top utharoo!!
Kyaa?
I said top utharo let me see!
Murtasim!!! She was now blushing..
Dardh hai tumhey dekhne dho...
Muratsim was now pulling her top...
Murtasim!!!! Chodo...
Arey yaar ok thum khudh dekhlo my bahar jaata hoom..
Acha sorry sorry!!!she raised his hands lo utharo.
He was smiling and then came to her side and lifted her top!
She was just in bra !!!
Her arm was blueee.. Meerab both lagi hai yaar garam pani ka sekaa dedum!
Haa better.
He then gave her a massage and pain killer !!
She was already sleepy by now and he adjusted himself beside Meerab as such she can rest her head on his arms.
And Meesam was to the corner tonight!!!
Muratsim also fell asleep..

He again woke up with a sound where Meesam was crying in her sleep and Meerab was trying to pull her!!
Murtasim!!!
Haa baby bolo... ohh Messu baba uttgaya hai...
Thum rehnedho Meerab my formula mix kardetha hoom!
Nahi nahi wo nai legi!!
Let me try ...
Murtasim wo tanda honey tak she won't stop.
Better adjust her beside me !!
He then came other side and made Meesam lay exact beside Meerab!!
Meerab was about to lift her bra rukoo jab sab my karra hoom tho let me do it.
Meerab was blushing at his act.
They then slept again!!
Morning lights were entering through there window curtains!!
Maa begum- Maryam jaao dekh kar aao Meesam uti ya nahi.. agar jaag gai hai tho laalo my dekh loongi.
Maryam- ammi abhi 2 min jaathii hoom!!!
She then saw Haya!!
Haya !!!!! Agar Meesam utt gaii hoo tho usey le aao na ! Kal Meerab ko chot lagi thi .. unn log ko soney dho just meesam ko!
Haya- my kyun jaao??
Maa Begum- haya jaao dekh kar tho aao!
Haya then went near there door.
She as usual entered there room but to her surprise!!
Meerab was topless and her back was exposed to Haya and Muratsim was nuzzling into Meerabs breast!
Hayeee Allah!!!! She screamed and for which Maa begum and Maryam came rushing...
Murtasim woke up and immediately he covered Meerab with blanket  and he was also shirtless.
Meesam woke up !
Meerab!! Panicked she over covered herslef tightly revealing only her face!!
Maa Begum and Maryam were staring glances and smiling while Muratsim was searching for his shirt!!
Meerabs bra was laying near Maa Begums feet.which was noticed by everyone.
Maa Begum came forward took Meesam in her arms and came out!!
Maryam - oops sorry sorry !!!! Haya kyu behaya waale kaam karthi hoo...Maryam too left the room.
Muratsim- tum door knock nahi kar sakthi kyaa? Paagal kahin kiii ...
Meerab-baby isey kaho bahar jaaney... am feeling awkward!!
Muratsim- sunaa naaa jaaao abb!
Murtasim went back to her and locked the door!
Kya yaar !!! Abb sab ko kaisey face karum my!
Muratsim came near her and kissed her forehead koi nahi.. unn log ki galthi hai..
We are married and married couples aisey hee hotey hai!!
He too went inside the blanket and hugged her!!
Mujey sharam arahi haii!!!
Koi nahi !! Achi baath hai.. i like when u blush.
Muratsim jaao jaakar Meesu ko laao my freahup hothi hoom tab tak!
Koi nahi maa will take care of her thum aao todi dher cuddle kartey hai skin to skin....

Haya here was very furious she wanted to harm Meerab!! And then she saw Meesam in front of her eyess!
Meerab teri chaabi mujey maloom hai ... Meesam betaa idhar aaao!!
Meesam looked at her and was crawling away from her!
Haya came and picked Meesam in her arms tightly even though Meesam was crying... and made  Meesam's hand dip in hot chai making her scream !!!
Nobody was around... Muratsim came her way and saw how Meesam was screaming in pain he didn't exactly get why was she crying so much...
Haya kya hua haii!! Kya kiya tumney?
Mainey kuch nai kiyaa!!!
He took Meesam to there room... and was looking for why was she crying...
Meerab came out of washroom... kya hua hai Murtasim !!!
Mera bachaaa kya hua kyu roo rahi hoo!!
She tried to feeed her but still she was screaming...
Meesam was showing her fingers and thats when meerab saw they were red!!
Muratsim haath par kuch garam lagaa hai iskey..
He then checked them haa Meerab.. he then applied burner and both were catching her hands and made her sleep again!
Murtasim pehli baar isey kuch hua hai mera dil bait gaya isey ithne dardh me dekh kar..
I know kisne kiyaa abhi kartha hoom uska kaam...