Morning bliss

*WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

Murtasim woke up to Meesam's movement he simply pulled her towards him and made her sleep on his chest closer to his heart.
She nudged more into her baba sleeping comfortably!!
Meerab opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful sight of father and daughter.
She immediately took her phone and captured there picture and the moment!
She then went and quickly took bath before Meesam wokeup.
Damp hair!! Droplets falling on her dress making it wet and little transparent.
Murtasim woke up and saw his officially wedded wife combing her hair ..
He took a moment to admire how beautiful she is!!! He then looked at her dress at back which easily showed him her bra's shape as the dress was transparent enough!
He smiled at it and then shifted his gaze at her daughter !! She was looking at him and it was more like looking at the face features!!
She then slapped on his face and laughed making noise...Meerab turned at the sound!
Achaa!!! Baba ko maarkey hasi aarahi hii..
Challl!!!! Meesam again laughed making Murtasim too smile.
Meri sweetu sweetu bachi..he then kissed her hands... Meerab came to there side.. wahh bhai uttgaya mera bacha!!! She then kissed her forehead.
Dekha Meesam mamma aapki sirf aapse pyaar karthi hii!! Baba ko tho kissi bhi nahi mili!
Meerab then bent at his height and was about to kiss his cheek but he took the oppurtunity and kissed her lips!!
Meerab startled and then slapped his chest!! Ye kya tha!!
Meesam k baba ki taraf se morning kissy to meesam k mamma!!
Acha chaloo ill take Meesam and make her freshenup!
Hmm.. my bhi chalum!! Madadh k liye!
Meerab was giving Meesam bath and Murtasim was all ready with a towel!
Once she was done he quickly wrapped his angel and came out of washroom..
Meerab joined him..Murtasim cousn't take his eyes of her... she was all wet again!!
Meerab!!! Ye thum jo kar rahi hoo teekh nahi hi!
Mainey kya kiya!!
Kuch nahi buss dikhaa dikha kar tadpa rahi hoo.. he just stood infront of her held her waist and gave a peck on her cheek making her blush..
Then moved his finger from her face to cleavage!!!Meerab was all red !!!
And then Haya walked in suddenly Murtasim!!!!
She just stood there ... they both heard her voice but they weren't in there sensus...
Murtasim nudged himself into Meerab's neck and Meerab tilted little giving him more space.
Haya had tears seeing them soo...Meerab could see her teary eyes... but she wantedly nudged Murtasim more into her by giving him more access!!
Haya ran from there room sobbing...
They were already into each other unaware of someone else cutely watching them!! And wiggling..
Muratasim gave a hickey to Meerab at nape of her neck ... for which Meerab hissed little and Meesam got frightened and screamed louder drawing attention back to her!!!!
They both saw her and came to her side..
And smileddd..
Acha my freshup hokey aatha hoom..
Meerab to Meesam- ye kya hai baba kithne pyaar se pyaar kar rahey tey mujey aur madam aapney disturb kardiya!!! Kyun ??
Mere shohar hai woo ... thumsey pehle mere haii!!! Samjey aap!!!
She was making a serious conversation with Meesam for which she was also replying in her gubberish.. ghjgjihahhddbdhnanna...
By the tine Murtasim came out Meesam was all ready in a cute blue frok a hair tie!!
He came out just in a towel... awww mera bacha kithni pyaari lag rahi hai..
Meerab saw him and she couldn't take her eyes off!!
Dekho Meesam mamma kaisey dekh rahi mujey aapki!!
Meerab stood and took towel from Murtasim 's hand and made him sit on chair and was rubbing his hair...
Haa dekhungiii mere shohar haii kyun Meesam!
Meesam responded hhhajahshshg...
Murtasim hugged her waist... tumhey patha hii Meerab shayadh aaj ki subah aur thum dono ka saath sab kwaab jaisa haii!!
Meerab slightly pinched him ... aaaa meerab kya karri hoo..
Kwaab se jagah rahi hoom..
Achaaa... my jaagaoom!!!
He then stood and kissed her lips...
Meerab was also unable to control it further she parted her lips and gave him more access!!
They were just eating out each other ... it was like a competition who is more desperate enough!!!
Aaah Murtasim parted away- Meerab u taste amazing..... again he took charge and was kissing her deeply!!
A knock on the door broke there trance!!
Meerab adjusted herself and then attended the door.
Bibi jee Maa begum naashtey pe bula rahi haii aap log ko.
Teekh hai thum jaao hum aarahey hai!!
Meerab came in and took Meesam abb hum chaley ... thum ajao!!
Murtasim stopped her!!
Ye dress change karlo ... sab dikhraaha hai..
Meerab blushed more and saw herself it was really transparent.. Murtasim pehle batha detey... she gave Meesam to him and rushed inside taking another dress.
By the time she changed Murtasim got ready and they came out for breakfast!!
Assalamu alaikum Maa!!!
Ye looo meri pothi aagai!! Laao Meerab abb mujey dho isey ...thum naashta karo..
Meesam happily went to her dhadhi and she was feedind her solid food while the others have there breakfast!
Haya was also there and she was not ready to see them happy together!
Murtasim stole glances of Meerab and was blushing continusly!!
Maryam was talking with Naurez on vedio call! Her morning routine she was 8months pregnant and she was here nowadays before her delivery!
And once she moved to Meesam and showing how cute she was to naurez!
Murtasim took a moment and simply held Meerabs thigh making her cough!!!
Meerab beta pani piyo,, dekh kar !!
Muratsim blushed and he moved his hand little higher towards her private area making her wet in her pants!!
Haya was observing all the expressions and anyone who sees her can guess she was more like moaning!!!
Haya-Kya hua Meerab !!!kyu aisey shakal baana rahi ho!!!
Muratsim- haya thum khao na apna!!
Haya- lekin murtasim!!!
Murtasim- hayaa khao khamush!!
Meerab smiled at him for shutting her out...
Loo bhai Meesam ka hogaya!!!
Gdd girl!!! Aaao baba k paas ajao!!
Maryam- bhai haath dolo pehley... ek kaam karo uske haya puppu ko dedho uske haath free hai!!
Meerab glared at Maryam giving a silent appreciation for the tag Haya Puppu.