the snow is too salty

I sit on my couch with Okuyasu as we watch chaos erupt through town, I feel like Oppenheimer ya know? Watching the things i created with my dreams destroy the world I use to love but.

This is a crack fic not a damn serious yandere book you should've never clicked on the authors profile if you wanted that.

Anyway

I turn to Okuyasu and give him a werid look

" How did you guys even manage to do this crackel barrel shit!?"

He gives me a nervous look and rubs his neck.

" Everyone was talking about how it was Christmas and this was the first Christmas we would spend with you after everyone finally realized that they started going crazy and tried to get gifts that would really impress you. Some people stayed though. Probably because they already knew Christmas was coming"
( *Cough* Girono,Bruno,Diavolo,Risotto,Melone,Kira,Kars, Jotaro, Avdol,Kakyoin, Pucci,Funny*Cough*)

" Wait, do you atleast know when everyone's gonna come back?"

Okuyasu thinks for a second

" Probably when they find the right gift"

" Where's the people who already got their presents ready?"

Okuyasu shrugs

" I don't know"

" Hopefully there gone and never come back, now that would be a true Christmas miracle"

" What did you just say Y/n?"

Oh shit bricks with some mayonnaise on the side.

I get off the couch and turn around.

" Hiya Jotaro!"

He gives his usual Jotaro look and hands me a present.

" There, now I can fricken leave and be in peace"

I look up at him and smile

" Thanks Jotaro!"

He tips his hat down to hide his face.

" Whatever......but make sure to tell me what you think of the present when your not busy"

He turns around and walks upstairs Probably to go back to my room so he can go back to the TV and go to his original world.

" Bye Bye!"

" Hey Okuyasu"

" What is it?"

" What do I do when I hate a group of people so much that If I were to see them slowly die I would just point and laugh at them until they fully pass but I simply can't bring myself to not smile when I think about them?"

I say as I look down at Jotaro's present in my hand.

" Hmmmmmm, I dont know? Just deal with them I guess?"

I smile to myself as I sigh.

" I guess I just have to do that then, huh?"

I yawn and wave my hand.

" I'm going to my room I'm tired, Don't wake me up no matter what I do not care if Dio randomly combustes in fire again, Do. Not. wake. Me. Up."

I walk upstairs to my room and lay in my bed and take a nap.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I get up and rub my eyes I check the time with my phone.

So it just turned evening huh?

I look around my room and spot something.

HOLY SHIT THATS ALOT OF PRESENTS.

under the Christmas tree in the corner of my room is a whole junk load of presents.

But first I grab the present that I put next to the bed.

I open the blue gift wrapped box and see................. A cute dolphin plushie?

I grin and giggle to myself.
" That big softie!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Checkmate Dio" Jotaro says as he smirks.

" Shut it you buffoon! She didn't even open my present yet."

.

But I think we all have to agree that the biggest Christmas gift of all was that Y/n only had to deal with 2 charactersthis chapter!

Expect for that one dude she ran into. I can't believe nobody recognizes him, infact I can tell you where he's from he

The author smiles as shes about to drop the big bombshell on her only 1 follower that's reading till the full end of the chapter. She kicks her feet and fixes her glasses on her face as she's just about to tell the answer.

" Hehehe"

She quickly turns her head head torwards the door guessing that it's her roommate that forgets to knock every damn time.

She gets ready to quickly hide her phone.

Wait who the hell is that.

The authors weeb music continues to play through her headphones as she looks at
Christe, a random character she made up, with horror.

" How the hell- what the fuck-"

He walks torwards her with blood lust flowing in his eyes.

" Litsen here -☆♡♤○○♡$%@%- "

He says as he grabs the authors front of the shirt roughly.

" Your gonna make sure me and \€■\■\♤\♤\£\¥\♡■\■\■○■\■\♤- end up together no matter which book, no matter which Fandom, we will never sperate"

" OKAY, OKAY WHATEVER YOU SAY" the author says with her hands up.

" Good" He says with a sickening sweet tone.

" Now let's fix something, delete the whole paragraph about me you typed."

" let me write a few things first"

The author looks at her phone but when Christie grips increases a little bit.  " I'll delete a few stuff and publish it when you leave."

" Fine but if anything suspicious happens to be in that chapter then it's over for you and your stupid writing career then I'll just have to do things my self"

As soon as the authors blinks he's gone.

Uhhhh guys I just recorded on a fucking fanfic the most wackiest shit that happened. This may be my last update well... for a while. I love you all and if I don't respond to any comments it's not me its that fucking gay porn adict I just wrote about. Stay silly I guess.

Help I'm scared honestly.