Thank you! see ya later!

Umm wow, I didn't think i would ever make a chapter like this but here we are.

I would like to thank Theunderneath and Valerie_The_Random for getting so inspired by my sloppy writing and make their own really good books!  You guys gave me the motivation to finish this book! You guys are awesome sauce!

If you're one of my old-old followers you know that this is the second book I've ever released. I unpublished the first one I made but.

I've learned a lot of things by finishing this book there are some things I'll never do again, and some things that I will definitely do again.

This whole book was pretty bad and unserious but I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! Thank you for reading this and leaving comments that make my day!

ALSO THANKS FOR 20K READS

I do not know if i'll ever update this book again other then editing chapters so this will probably be the last chapter this book would get.

If you guys have questions about this book then ask away.

But if your curious about the second book, ever since I started this book I wanted to make a isekai jjba book so I wanted to tie it in with this book somehow.

But the summary of it is that to defeat Christie you go to the jjba world and take all the  souls of the dead jojo characters so they can help you. But im a yandere writer so you already know that I'm gonna make them obsessed. And Christie will be chasing you throughout the book.

You can also ask questions about my second book (Mesmerizer) here too

I've seen some comments asking who Christie is well....READ MY YANDERE OC X READER BOOK lol

But seriously thank you guys for reading this book and I appreciate you guys.

If I ever get fanart of this book I probably make a chapter for btw

Welp, See ya later dont die and drink water