one

Sophie was currently getting ready for the 10th bat mitzvah this month, her brother Sebastian was yelling at her because she was taking forever and she was already annoyed with him.

"i'm ready" Sophie told her brother.

"finally you were taking forever" Sebastian said rolling his eyes causing Sophie to stick her middle finger out at him.

As the two twins got in the car

"oh by the way we're picking up andy" sebastian told his sister but she didn't hear him because she had her airpods on.

Sophie thought they got to the place but they were at Andy goldfarbs house.

"sebastian you didn't tell me we were picking up andy?"

"i told you but i guess you didn't hear me" he told his twin.

As sebastian got out the car and let Andy in the car
"sup seb" andy said,

"hey andy" the older twin said

"hey soph" andy said as he side hugged the younger twin.

"hey andes" sophie said as she returned the side hug.

"what you listening to" the blonde boy told the brunette

"frank ocean" the girl said,
"let me listennn"
"okay okay" Sophie said as she gave the boy one of her airpods.

Sophie was walking with Andy & her brother while they were walking andy put his arm around sophie's shoulder, sophie then spotted mady with lydia, Nikki, Tara and Stacey.

"hey mady" sophie said as she walked past the friend group with Andy

"hi sophie!" mady said with a smile

"hey mady" sebastian told the girl

"hi sebastian" mady smiled at the boy

"sup stacey" sophie said staring at the girl,

"he-hey" stacey told the girl, but noticed that andy was whispering something in sophie's ear that caused sophie to smile.

"see you later friedman" sophie told the sisters as she walked away with andy.

"i love and hate her at the same time" tara said which everyone but mady agreed.

"gosh andy goldfarb looks so cute" stacey said

"you know him and sophie are practically dating right?" mady told her sister as she walked away from the group and went up to sebastian and walked away with him to the food bar.

"you know what i'm going to go talk to him" stacey said,

"good for you stace!" lydia said as they followed stacey.

"look who's coming over" sophie told kym as they both looked at eachother with a smirk

"do i do it?" Sophie smirked at kym.

"do it" kym smiled at the girl with anya and megan behind kym.

Sophie saw that stacey was walking over and sophie went up to andy as aaron asked to take a picture of them and sophie kissed andy's cheek with andy smiling like a little kid after that Andy put his arm around sophie's shoulder.

"i like your kicks" matteo said causing sophie to turn around smirking at the girl with stacey death staring her.

"i have something on my face stacey or what you looking at" sophie told stacey. causing stacey to walk away

"sheesh a little harsh soph" andy said caressing the girls hand

"come on we all know she has a crush on you and i like you andy." sophie blurted out regretting saying the last part.

"oh my god i'm so sorry i didn't mean to say that" Sophie said putting a hand over her mouth.

"i like you too sophie silverstone" andy said with a smile on his face leaning towards the girl kissing her lips.

"So sophie silverstone would you be my girlfriend" andy said holding the girls hand

"i would love to Andy goldfarb" sophie said kissing the boys cheek.

the two teens not noticing a certain girl looking straight at them stacey friedman.