two

Sophie woke up because it was monday morning which meant she had school today. She got ready by wearing her long sleeve navy blue crop top with her favorite cargos that were beige.

"SEBASTIAN WAKE UP!" sophie yelled at her brother because they had to leave in 5 minutes

"let me sleep bro" the twin told his sister by putting his pillow on his ears.

"okay your going to be late because school starts in 10 minutes" sophie yelled before running down the stairs and got into the car.

"where is your brother?"

"he's still in bed he told me to let him sleep"

"that kid, okay looks like he has to walk it to school because i have errands to run"

"fine with me" sophie said smiling, sebastian was going to drag her once he saw his younger twin.

Sophie got to school and saw andy

"hii" sophie said extending the "i" as she made her way to maylee who was talking to aaron & andy was standing next to aaron. As the two girls hugged andy went behind sophie and lifted her up

"ANDY let me downn!" sophie said laughing
Andy let sophie down as the girl hugged him.

"is there something we missed?" aaron and maylee said staring at eachother with a "told you" look.

"tell you later!!" andy and sophie said in sink as they walked to the make out room

"andy what are you doing" sophie said laughing at the boy because he was on one knee

"sophie i really like you and i want everyone to know your mine so here's a necklace with my intial" andy said smiling as sophie nodded for him to put it on her.

"and so i'm yours andy goldfarb" sophie said leaning towards him and kissing his lips, it wasn't rushed it was perfect it was sweet. sophie let go of the kiss and andy pouted like he was a little kid.

"come on we have to let everyone know andy goldfarb is my boyfriend" sophie said smiling

"and everyone has to know that sophie silverstone is my girlfriend." andy said smiling as well.

As the two teens walked out of the make out room with Andy having his hand over her shoulder. Someone caught eye of the couple The one and only Stacey Friedman. Sophie made eye contact with the girl and smirked at the girl.

*STACEYS POV*

"Since when did they get together???" tara said

"they supposedly got together saturday at the bat mitzvah" lydia spoke

i was just in my thoughts, i mean of course there the perfect couple there both popular, he would never go for someone like me.

"stacey are you okay?" lydia said

"yea i'm fine." stacey spoke as the girls nodded at her and walked to class

*SOPHIES POV*

Andy had left me to go do something with aaron, i met up with kym, anya, megan and maylee. I was next to kym as the tree girls were behind us following, me and kym were on our phones until we saw the "wannabes" that was what everyone calls them.

"is that tory burch" kym said causing me to look up from my phone for my eyes to be met with stacey.

"oh no, it's walmart, i got this and a water bottle for only 12 dollars." nikki said proudly