six

Sophie and Sebastian were at kym's house, today was the day sebastian silverstone was going to ask out kym chang.
Sebastian was so nervous he was shaking.

"sebastian your going to be fine stop shaking"

Sophie reassured her brother as she patted his shoulder. They heard footsteps from the stairs as kym made her way to the front door as she opened it she saw sebastian silverstone with a basket of her favorite thing and a bouquet of roses with sophie holding a sign that says "Kym we are bound to be together" with musical notes next to it.

Kym immediately hugged sebastian and said yes as she kissed him.

"i'm going to bleach my eyes you guys are making men go emo." sophie said as she watched them kiss and look back at her with a look.

"So since you guys are probably going to make out after this i'm going to walk home listening to frank ocean, happy for you guys so uh bye!" sophie said as she left the two standing there while putting her airpods on.

She was listening to frank ocean "ivy" and was singing the lyrics "oo i could hate you now, it's quite alright to hate me now, but we both know that deep down the feelings still deep down is good".

"boo" was said from someone behind her as she screamed and slapped them.

"jesus soph" andy said as he had his hand on his cheek.

"oh my gosh i'm so sorry andy!" sophie said covering her mouth and patting his cheek.

"what are you even doing here?" sophie said to andy as he recovered from the hit.

"i was walking when i saw you, you do know we live in the same neighborhood right." andy said smirking.

"yea yea yea, so you going to invite me over because sebastian ditched me for kym." sophie said staring into andy's eyes.

"yea okay come on" andy said holding out his hand for sophie to take and she took it without hesitation, they were talking until they got to the goldfarbs house.

"hi mom" andy said as he was still holding sophie's hand when they got in the kitchen.

"hi sweetie are you hung- OH MY GOD SOPHIE!!" andy's mom said.

"hiii misses goldfarb!!" sophie said as she let go of andy's hand and ran to andy's mom and hugged her.

"ive missed you, even andy's father missed when you and him would yell at the tv when you guys watched football." andy's mom says rolling her eyes at the last sentence.

"i've missed you and him too!" sophie said smiling.

"we have to make your favorite!"

"i don't think that's necessary i don't want to be a burden." sophie reasureed andy's mom.

"no never! go upstairs and i'll make your favorite." andy's mom reassured sophie and sophie nodded grabbing andy's hand and going up the stairs.

"so andy goldfarb what are we going to do." sophie asked sitting on his bed while andy sits on his gaming chair.

"whatever you want silverstone." andy said smiling, andy was finally happy he was with the girl of his dreams.

"come i want to watch tiktok's." sophie said as andy went to his bed, while sophie put her head on his shoulder and connected her phone to his tv.

The two were laughing while wathcing tiktok, it felt like no one could judge them it was just 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

Sadly that moment got cut short when andy's das came in.

"SOPHIEEE!!!" andy's dad barged into andy's room and hugged sophie.

"dang dad not even you do that to me" andy said with a fake sad face and put his hand over his heart.

"oh be quiet" sophie said as her and andy's dad were talking about football on there way downstairs because andy's mom had finished cooking.

As the three of them went down stairs, sophie spotted andy's sister in the kitchen with andy's mom. His sister was in college.

"is that THE sophie, my dear brother cannot stop talking about" andy's sister alaya said as she hugged sophie, her and sophie were close but never as close as sophie was with andy.

"in the flesh, and you look so pretty, new york really has that effect on you." sophie said returning the hug.

"you would not believe it." alaya said.

"okay kids dinners ready!" andy's mom said to the 3 as they were on the couch.

"sophie you know what we walked into lover boy over here's room" andys dad said making andy immediately look up shooting daggers into his fathers eye.

"dad. stop" andy said giving his dad a look.

"tell me i genuinely want to know." sophie said smirking at andy.

"we over heard him talking to alaya over the phone about how much he misses you and the way you would always text him" andy's das said proudly and looked at andy who was already death staring and when i mean death staring andy looked like he was about to hit his dad.

"oh really? the andy talking about me to his sister." sophie said smirking at andy who was still staring at his father.

"shut up don't get flattered." andy said smirking back at sophie.

"well i would frankly like to eat my dinner without anyone talking, thank you very much" alaya said smiling as everyone went quiet.

Sophie left the goldfarbs house 30 minutes ago and was in her room listening to cigarettes after sex.

She was laying down in bed staring at her ceiling when her door flunged open which made her jump.

"relax soph it's me" sebastian said as he has a huge grin on his face.

"what do you want sebastian" sophie said laying back down.

"since i am finally dating the girl of my dreams, i have to help you get back yours." sebastian said proudly making sophie get up and furrow her eyebrows at what her brother said.

"huh"

"i'm helping YOU get BACK andy." sebastian said smiling.

"heh how are you doing that" sophie said with a confused look on her face.

"easy, he wants you back and you want him back, Yes sophie i know you want him back, So all there's left is to confess." sebastian said which made sophie interested.

"well maybe i DO want him but he cheated on me sebastian." sophie said.

"listen he's changed i see when you guys are together he feels guilty." sebastian said which made sophie believe him since it was coming out of his mouth.

"okay okay what's your plan to "help us" get back together" sophie said as she gestured with her hands.

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦:

𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 3 𝘋𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺!

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 1129