three

Sophie was home getting ready to go to lydia's party that the entire 7th grade was going to sophie really just wanted to stay home and watch "she's the man" on repeat but kym managed to convince sophie to go to the party. And here sophie was putting on a white corset top with blue cargos when her brother came into her room.

"jesus sebastian i could've been changing!" sophie exclaimed at her brother.

"relax i know your not changing because when your done changing you go on tiktok and i hear your phone all the way to my room so" he told his sister with a sassy voice.

"okay whatever what do you want" sophie said annoyed with her brother.

"i'm not going to lydia's party because i have plans" sebastian told his sister not daring to make eye contact with her.

"with who" sophie said looking straight at sebastian, he made the rookie mistake and accidentally looked at her eyes and knew he couldn't lie.

"with maylee." sebastian said running out of his sisters room.

"knew that was going to happen" sophie said smiling at her self while putting lip gloss on.

Kym texted sophie that she was outside already.

"i'm leaving sebastian!" sophie said as she walked out the front door and got into kym's car.

Kym and Sophie exited the car as they made there way to lydia's front porch. Man her house is very modern.

"okay let's look for megan and anya." kym said to sophie.

"look there they are" sophie said pointing at the two girls who were talking to lydia by the drinks.

"hey girls" sophie said as she hugged anya and megan.

"hey umm sophie is that andy and stacey together?" a random girl came up to the group of girls. As the group looked at the couch they saw stacey and andy kiss.

what the actual fuck.

"sophie calm down" kym said trying to not make sophie do something she'll regret.

Sophie didn't care about what people were telling her she made sure that andy saw her. She saw stacey smiling right at sophie. who does this bitch think she is??

Andy spotted sophie. Man he looked guilty. Sophie just stared at him with anger in her eyes. She saw stacey and andy going towards her but she didn't care about andy she cared about stacey.

As the two got close sophie made sure to push stacey in the pool.

"oh no stacey are you going to cry" sophie said making sure she was going to make stacey friedmans life a living hell. Everyone was laughing even lydia. good for her!  As for andy he just stood there.

"andy just for the record we're over." sophie said as she ran out the gates of lydia's house and ran home crying.

Sophie kept getting notifications from andy but she ignored him. She found out from kym that Lydia dropped stacey and now stacey was the schools most despised person. So that meant stacey's life was going to be a living hell from now on.

Sebastian came into his sisters room and just hugged her, he knew she didn't like talking so he just hugged her.

Sophie woke up feeling like crap but she knew she couldn't miss school so she just went in her nike sweats and a red corset top. She did her makeup today because why not?

Sebastian was staying home because he got the flu, sucks to suck.

"omg are you okay sophie?" kym said hugging the girl with anya megan and lydia comforting her.

"yea i'm fine but i want to get revenge on stacey friedman." sophie said with nothing but a blank stare as she saw andy and stacey walk out the make out closet with them both holding hands. Typical andy goldfarb playing girls.

"okay i have an idea" megan said making all the girls listen.

Megan explained to them a plan and the girls liked it so that's what there doing right now.

Megan and anya were going to talk to stacey as sophie and kym got stacey lunch box and threw the food in it away.
They filled her box with milk not just any milk. Expired milk.
Then when anya and megan were done talking to stacey, lydia would sit next to stacey and tell her how wrong it was for her to date andy as sophie went under the lunch tables and tied stacey's shoe laces together for her to trip.
As lydia left stacey by herself, stacey opened her lunch box and saw the milk as she got up to go throw it she stood up and tripped on her own shoe laces which caused the milk to go flying on stacey.
Which made everyone in the cafeteria take photos and videos of her while laughing.

"oops" sophie said laughing at stacey as she took a picture of stacey on the floor and made it her lock screen. Geez i love middle school.

Sophie saw andy walking towards her and he pulled her into a closet making the group of girls jump.

"what do you want andy!" sophie said trying to leave but andy was blocking the door.

"soph i'm sorry. i'm so sorry. stacey she came onto me, i'm so sorry i didn't even know her 2 days ago! and what happened in the make out closet was nothing! i'm sorry soph can you please forgive me." andy said with a genuine face.

Sophie wanted to give in so bad but she knew she had to resist.

"i'm sorry too andy i cant let you hurt me anymore, but we can stay friends." sophie said before she walked out the closet.

"friends." andy said to himself knowing he should've just went to sophie when he saw her instead of talking to stacey.

"umm what just happened!" anya said.

"i don't even know." sophie said not knowing what to do about what just happened.

The girls walked to class which was boring she hated math. she walked to her seat she didn't have a partner because this class haduneven students so she didn't have a partner.

"class i would like to introduce jace williams!" the teacher said making sophie snap out of her thoughts and look at the boy.
Both of them making eye contact and smiling at each other.

"you can take a seat next to uhh sophie!" the teacher said.

"sophie raise your hand" the teacher said making sophie raise her hand and the boy walking towards her.

"sophie" sophie said with a smile.

"jace" he said back with a smile.

*JACE WILLIAMS PLAYED BY JADEN WALTON!*

Authors note:

hey guys so like umm i kinda wrote the chapter last minute but yeah!

words: 1117