[12]

Naruto never forgot the feeling he felt that day. The panic, the anxiety, the pain he felt at that moment, rushed down the drain when he made eye contact with that lady. 

Naruto and Hinata did not meet for a while, and Sasuke and Sakura were getting impatient. 

"You are I will have kids at the same time! And then they will get married!" Hinata had said to Sakura a long time ago. Sakura was already engaged, and it didn't look like Naruto and Hinata were going to get together any time soon. 

Naruto wasn't even trying. In his free time, he wouldn't even go out of the house. The Namikaze house would be filled with the melodious notes coming from the grand piano, that echoed throughout the mansion. 

"Why do you always keep playing that piece, Naruto?" Minato asked one day, out of curiosity.

"I don't know, I just really like it." Naruto smiled. 

One day, Sasuke and Sakura came over. 

"Hey, Naruto," Sakura abruptly said. "If you like playing the piano so much, could I ask for a favour?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you please play the piano at one of the events my family is hosting? Its a fundraiser, and I really need something to draw the audience's attention."

Naruto thought about it for a while."Let me check if I am free that day. My schedule is getting even more packed after we returned from France."

He messaged his secretary, and she responded.

He looked up at Sakura, excited. 

"I have time. I need to apologise to my secretary, though."

Sakura clasped her hands together. "That's great!"

"But I have a condition, too."

Sakura and Sasuke's faces fell. "W-what is it?"

"I need you to find me a violinist. The song I'm planning to play sounds better as a duet."

Should I give you guys a nice and short ending, with a timeskip?