Analysis of Blooming in a facade.

This poem explores themes of self-perception, external validation, and the internal struggle with identity and appearance. Let's break down the analysis:

1. **Shift in Perception:** - The poem begins with the speaker observing a change in the way others perceive them. The metaphor of a "witch's seed" suggests a mysterious and possibly negative transformation, implying that the newfound favor might not be entirely positive.

2. **Transformation and Facade:** - The speaker describes feeling like they've become a different person, outwardly confident and fair, but acknowledges that this transformation is more like a facade. The use of the phrase "a beauty that's skin-deep" suggests a superficial change that doesn't penetrate to the core of the speaker's being.

3. **Questioning Self-Worth:** - The speaker questions when they were considered cute or beautiful, suggesting a lack of self-esteem or a struggle with accepting compliments. The lines "I'm not asking this by staying still, just why?" indicate a desire for validation and understanding.

4. **Violent Imagery:** - The intensity of the poem increases with the mention of hitting until an answer is provided. This violent imagery could symbolize the inner turmoil and frustration that arises from seeking genuine acknowledgment and struggling with perceived falsehoods.

5. **Fear of Deception:** - The speaker expresses a fear of discovering that the praise they receive is a lie. The idea that everything breaks down, leaving them in darkness, suggests a profound sense of disillusionment and vulnerability.

6. **Distant Appreciation:** - The metaphor of praises being like stars that are too distant to unwind conveys a sense of unreachable acknowledgment. The speaker may feel isolated and disconnected from the positive feedback they receive.

7. **Internal Struggle and Longing for Peace:** - The poem concludes with the speaker expressing a desire to sleep and rewind, suggesting a longing for a time before the external changes occurred. The repeated plea to "rewind them all" implies a wish to go back to a state of innocence or peace.

In summary, the poem delves into the complex emotions tied to external validation, self-perception, and the fear of discovering that the positive feedback received may not be genuine. The use of vivid imagery and introspective questioning adds depth to the exploration of these themes.