Close call/Safe for now-smut-Carl

....
Tw⚠️: Unprotected sex, Almost being caught,N*gan,Carl being to hot, Cuppcakke.

You have been warned.

GIST------

After the whole thing with negan went down everyone has been sad and depressed. But one day Carl and his girlfriend Nezzye got too touchy and had to fix it but when they find the solution they were almost caught.....
§---------------------------------------------------------------§

3rd person P.O.V

"She's so weird"

"I love her music especially 'Squidward nose'. "

"I could give you my squid's nose?"

"Ummm Carl...TMI, Also I think you have a shrimp dick so stop trying to manifest having a big dick into our world"-Nezzye

"What's TMI?, and for your information I have a big dick so....HA"-Carl

"You just provided my point. And also TMI means "Too much information"."-Nezzye

"You're acting like you haven't been looking at my dick this whole time?" -Carl

"Well 1. It's staring at me and 2. It's been growing this whole time btw."-Nezzye

"WHAT-" Carl IMMEDIATELY check but to his shock he found nothing

Nezzye laughed "Made you look🤪"

Out of nowhere Carl tackles her to the ground and starts tickling Nezzye but Nezzye is a badass so she out of nowhere straddles him and looks at him while she pinned his hands.

"What the fu-"-Carl

But he was cut off by a kiss.

"Mmph"-Carl

Nezzye pulled back and looked at him.

"What?"-Nezzye

Carl replies out of breath

"I just wanted to say your tits are big but my dicks bigger"

Nezzye slaps Carl and looks at him with a 'Wtf' face, then Carl grabs her and kisses her.

She starts going lower and lower until she doesn't waste any time and pulls down Carl's jeans and boxers to see his bulging Cock (I feel uncomfy ngl😭) and starts teasing him.

(I'm sorry if you're near your parents 😭🤪)

"Stop teasing" Carl groans

And let me just tell you....she did indeed stop teasing because she was sucking the living soul out of Carl's dick and it kinda got her wet, So she sucked Carl's dick until he came in her mouth..

"OH shit- I'm cumming!"

And let me tell you once again she sluped up every.last.drop....

"Fuck~, how about I eat you now?"

"Nah, I don't feel like it....let's try fucking on the floor!"-Nezzye

"Bet!!!"

So he pulled down her shorts and stuck his dick in her while kissing her neck and with her moans and his grunts you'd think a prono was going on in the room (I mean there kinda was)

"Fuck,Carl" Nezzye said like she was in a euphoric universe, moments later she came and Carl has to pull out and cum on her stomach.

"Fuck me..."-Carl says out of breath

Nezzye laughs

"I already did😏"

Suddenly they hear the stairs and people walk upstairs, Like MULTIPLE people.

So Carl and Nezzye rush to get changed, Nezzye turned on the Tv and sprayed Febreez so I didn't smell like sweat,sex and cum.

While Carl was fixing the beam bag chairs, making his bed and cleaning up the cum.

The room looked like before and if not then better because it was SPOTLESS I tell you. Carl sits on the bean bag chairs to make it look like he's playing a game while
Nezzye sits on Carl's bed looking at a magazine that she left at his house the previous week.

Out of nowhere Negan,Rick, Judith and some other saviors walked into his room.

"Well look at this shit it's cleaner in here then your beard is Rick" Negan says and he insults Rick, Carl and Nezzye give each other a " Close call" look but stopped when Negan looked at them.

"Well it seems obvious that they were actually doing something with their time, Hey Rick you could learn from them"

He laughs as he leaves.

"Well it looks like we're safe for now "

Nezzye says after she lets out a sign of relief that she didn't know that she was holding

----------------------------------------------------_------------

Authors note:

So how did you guys like it. It's my first imagine ever and I felt like it was time that I have to start posting because people keep viewing my page and this story but they don't see any actual stories so...Yea and did you guys know that Daryl Dixon the series is coming in Netflix today YAY 👹 👹 IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY ANYWAY.......bye✌🏼🤪.

August/8th/2024
ITS A THURSDAY BITCHES