One hell of a road trip-Daryl-Smut

Warning⚠️/Tw⚠️:Fucking on the road, Unprotected sex,I'm not sure if there's any more.

Tell me if there's anything else.

-------------------------------_-------_-------_-----_----_----

Daryl filled the car up with his groans while Aven sucked his cock and massaged his balls while Daryl was pushing her head deeper into his crotch.

"Fuck! Aven I can't take it anymore, I'm about to cum!"

And with that he came in Avens mouth and threw his head back as his cock twitched in her mouth from the after shock.

"Fuck..."

"Well we're not done yet!"Aven said with a smirk that spreads across her face.

"What else?" Daryl asked in confusion.

Aven straddles Daryl so her back is facing the road, She sits on his dick as he slowly guides her on his veiny dick while trying to pay attention to the road in front of him.

"Daryl,do you maybe want to pull over?"

"Nah,I got it" Daryl grunts and Slowly thrust in Avens wet pussy.

Aven starts to bounce on Daryls hard veiny cock and all you heard was slapping noises because of Daryls hard cock and Avens Fatass slapping together (Also his balls)

Avens moans was like music to Daryls ears.

"I'm close,Daryl!"

"Yea,me too"

Aven cums all over Daryls cock no second layer and her pulls out and cums all over the steering wheel, Avens gets off of Daryl and puts her clothes back on while Daryl cleans everything up with a wipe and cleans his Cock from all Aven juices that spilled out of her.

"Damn, That was one hell of a road trip,huh?"

"It sure was,Daryl it sure was"

------------_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-----------------

Authors note

The umbrella academy season 4 came out and I've been watching it I love it, also thank you for the views and I'll be posting more.

And sorry that this one is a short story anyways.....

BYE✌🏼👹                               🤙🏼🤪