2.1

The trio arrived at the bustling cafeteria, placing their orders before choosing to sit at a table for four.

Suddenly, Kim Rok excused himself, heading towards the restroom assigned to his gender.

However, just as he was about to step into the restroom, a persistent scream erupted from the nearby Omegas toilet. The place was fraught with the scent of oleander and imminent danger.

Without hesitation, he moved towards the source of the sound.

Upon entering, Kim Rok was met with a shocking sight. Cale, his dark red hair a stark contrast against the sterile surroundings, was strangling an alpha male.

The alpha's distress was palpable, his pleas for assistance echoing off the stark walls. Yet, Kim Rok stood frozen, his eyes wide as he took in the scene. It was a sight he'd never imagined he'd witness.

Cale, having incapacitated the alpha male, now stood towering above him. His gaze was so icy that Kim Rok had to look away.

The Cale people speak about had always been calm and composed, but the person standing before him now was a stranger. He'd just strangled an alpha with ease, and the cold look in his eyes made Kim Rok wonder if he'd be the next target.

Cale finally broke the silence, his voice echoing through the restroom, "Have you been following me from the beginning?"

Quick to defend himself, Kim Rok responded.

"I heard a noise and came to investigate." Shaken, Kim Rok quickly regained his composure, his face becoming an emotionless mask. He attempted to excuse himself, but before he could leave, Cale stopped him.

"Take me to the infirmary," Cale said before collapsing into Kim Rok's arms.

Kim Rok sighed, looking at the unconscious Cale in his arms and the alpha still lying on the ground. There were visible signs of a struggle - Cale's reddened face, the marks around the alpha's neck, and the rag in his hand suggested an attempted sexual assault.

Not wanting to draw attention, Kim Rok took a longer route to the infirmary, carrying Cale in his arms. He called the academy security, explaining the situation and perhaps exaggerating certain parts of the story perhaps advantageous for Cale.

Upon arrival at the infirmary, he was instructed by Mr. Eruhaben to lay Cale on the bed.

"Mr. Eruhaben, I believe he has an issue with his wrists. Also, I saw him vomiting blood this morning," he reported. After a nod of acknowledgment, Mr. Eruhaben began examining Cale.

With that, Kim Rok left the infirmary, his mind filled with thoughts of Cale.

The cold expression on his face and the poisonous scent he'd been exuding were alarming.

And the fact that his scent matched Kim Rok's odorant was more than a little concerning.