Roses for extermination

Today I was thinking of getting some new clothes form Rose's since New Years is coming and Vaggie wanted to be ready.

Vaggie: We've got 24 hours before the Extermination begins. Let's get to work.

Tanis: WØØØØØØØHØØØØØØØ, Aye aye captain.

So as I went to Cannibal Colony The town has been described as vaguely resembling an American town in the 1910s, being filled with buildings that possess more vintage architecture.

Everything in the town fits this vintage theme from its automobiles all the way to the clothing its residents wear. Which is why Alastor likes going there, as it closely resembles the era he lived in back on Earth. He is additionally quite popular in the town, being a regular visitor with a vintage personality.

The inhabitants of the colony likewise share a friendly and old-fashioned demeanor, but as cannibals, they are incredibly violent. The only way to avoid their wrath is to adapt to their vintage attitude, as anyone who visits the place and looks like they're from a different era would subsequently be eaten by them.  So I decided to make myself presentable and made way to Rose's Emporium in witch I met some cannibal lady demons devouring a non-cannibal demon body on the ground.

Names: Jenna, Jane , Madeline, Heidi.    

Heidi: Oh hello

Heidi: Oh hello.

Tanis: hello madam. do you ladies where Rose's Emporium is?

Madeline that way. 

Tanis: Thank you enjoy your meal.

Them: Bye!

As I walked inside and was closing the door, I heard them talking about me.

Jenna: What a kind man~

Madeline: I wish he was my partner~

When I came in I saw Rose

Rosie is a slender demon with pale white skin, sharp white teeth and a really long neck

Rosie is a slender demon with pale white skin, sharp white teeth and a really long neck. She sports short white hair, although it could be tied up under her hat and, similar to Alastor, she is always smiling.