𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

" He was a man, wrapped around a mystery "

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚

The clanging sound of my cherry red stellitos echoed as I moved out of my car to enter the place I've been dreaming of coming to for the last two years.

Why 2 years? Because I was not a woman enough to enter this place at the age of 18.

I had always fantasized about this place, this enigma, the entire fucking aura and mostly, the desire.

People come here to fulfill the wildest fantasy and their sinful desire, without bothering about some class or identity and I am here in the search of my own relish.

Pretending is the perfect alternative to escapism. That's what I have been doing the entire time.

Samaira Sharma is a perfect example of Sunshine and light but no-one knows the dark and unilluminated version of herself behind the facade and because of that, I am here.

Enchanté.

A masquerade party where people explore their taste, drives their craze at its peak and makes their wildest dreams and fantasy come true. It's perspective is simple.

Cherché.

Find someone and make your fantasy come true, on your own and live that particular period as a dream.

For men, Enchanté is a hunt for their hunger and craving, for womens, it's an escapism from reality and I belong to that popularity.

" Êtes-vous membre ? Mademoiselle ? "
( Are you a member? Miss? )

A Tall man with a huge build, the bouncer I guess, asked me in French.

" Oui je suis " ( Yes, I am )

I replied to him,confidently even though I was shit scared because I didn't tell anybody about this and came all the way alone in Marseille, France.

Marseille is a huge city and roaming alone in this totally unknown city, kind of scares me as I am just a 20 years old girl who was always shadowed by her siblings and parents.

I am currently studying in Paris, living my dream life as a perfect Uni student but no one is enclosed with my dark and shitty side. Not like anyone has to know.

" Touchez le capteur pour confirmer votre empreinte digitale "
( Touch the sensor to confirm your fingerprint )

He further acquired and I did as he asked me to do.

" Passe une belle soirée " ( Enjoy the evening )

He nodded and welcomed me inside. I released a long breath, thankful that I didn't mess up and happy that I did it.