4 | Desire

Here is the chapter, sorry for making you guys wait.

Hope that you like the chapter <3

I M P O R T A N T : Is anyone interested in making the character account of Samaira and Aarav?

If yes, then drop me a message on Instagram : nystywrites or on my gmail : nystywrites@gmail.com

Ada Sharma and Vidyut Agarwal are the characters from storiesbyroy 's book : Convenience ( the most awaited book I tell you ) 😭💗

Also, she is my favourite person if you are not aware ❤️

Vote Target 🎯 : 200

Comment target 🎯 : 100

Vote karna is compulsory as it's 2:40 am in midnight and I am updating the chapter now 😭🫵🏻💗

Do vote and comment and enjoy the delulu I've written 🗿

Shuru ho jao 💗

★★★

The chirping of the birds woke me up, blinking my drowsy eyes, rubbing them with my knuckles softly to have a better view of the morning, my free hand trailed on the night stand to have a grip of my Phone. Still sleepy, I saw the time.

9:00 AM

Great!

Mum's gonna kill you now.

Sliding the duvet off my body, I tried to get off the bed only to get yanked by a very strong arm which was wrapped around my waist.

wtf?

Did I sleep with someone yesterday?

Did I fuck?

What the hell???

I heard someone groaning against my ear in a very manly and husky voice and that made me freeze.

The small chunks of last night flashed against my retina and then I remembered that I was not alone.

What the actual-

" Sleep" he commanded in his morning voice and my stomach churned instantly, hearing the dark timbre of his tone.

I really, really want to snap at the guy or better slap him hard but the dominance in his voice instantly made me weak in the knees and why the fuck its supposed to sound so fucking hot?