7 | Rings and roses

Note : This chapter can be triggering for some readers, kindly avoid if uncomfortable.

Here is the chapter 💗

Sorry for the wait, I was busy and also, I had writers block.

Kisine vote nai kiya last chapter mai 🙂 not talking about the one who actually voted.

Anyways, 🎯 : 280

You vote and I update 🫠

Happy reading ✨💗

He left in the morning

More like I threw him out of my room.

Not physically, No way in hell I can lift that wank. A was sleeping in peace, leaving behind the care of the world, being wrapped around his arms as he hid his face in my hair and me clinging into him for dear life.

The perfect place and moment.

What are you Samaira? Weren't you the one who spat curse words at him like missiles? Now his arms are perfect?

The best award for hypocrisy goes to the one and only, Samaira Sharma.

Drumrolls!

Now that he is gone, or I forced him to go because my hellion of a sister knocked on my door as it's her last day here with us.

Shivi will move back soon, so will Ada didi. Diya di is gonna leave in the evening itself. We got to go shopping, at least my sister does need some.

I almost closed the door with a loud bang on her face when she intruded on my little moment.

There, only this part was left.

Now your sister has become intruding.

Great!

Doing my hair in a low bun, I rushed towards the washroom, still pulling my hair up and I stood in front of my reflection.

My eyes were no longer red or puffy due to the ugly outburst I had last night. Never have I ever allowed someone to look at me when I cry or mess with my face. A lot has been happening ever since my sister got married.

I fucking cried like a baby infront of the entire world. No,not the entire world was invited to my sister's wedding but the media does display the embarrassing and ugly moments infront of the goddamn world.