The OS - Besharam Murtasim

They are happily married but are naraz! Happy reading

(Mature content)
_______________________________________________________

In a quaint lounge room with beige drapes and cushions in the village mansion. Naila, a radiant woman in her mid-20s, stood nervously. Meerab eyed her suspiciously, with her raven-black hair cascading down her back and eyes that sparkled like the evening stars, was a vision to behold. She wore a beautiful dress, complementing her beauty.

Once again, she took a long, appraising look at Naila, from top to bottom.

"Bakhtu?," Meerab began, her voice dripping with suspicion, "who is this?"

"Naila hai ye, bibi ji, Malikon ke yahan se ayi hai." Bakhtu answered

"Ye yahin rahegi ab," Murtasim entered the space in an authoritative manner, a shawl draped around his shoulders.

Meerab realizing all that izzat ke badle izzat saga felt disgusted. How could he?

"Mein wajah jaan sakti hun iski?"

"Chal jayegi pata jaldi wajah tumhe."

Murtasim left the place in an annoyed expression. Meerab turned her head towards the woman standing. Meerab couldn't believe that Murtasim could stoop this low. He would bring a woman for his ayashi?

Bagherat Insan... she thought.

Not happening in this life, Murtasim Khan.

Meerab sat in her bedroom, lost in her thoughts as the clock ticked 3. Her eyes narrowed as she continued to think. With a sudden motion, she stood up, "Ye kabhi nahi honay dungi mein Murtasim," she uttered in a determined tone as she decided to work on her plan.

The lavish tapestries of Murtasim's mansion rustled softly as Meerab tiptoed through the corridors. She had a plan. A devious, albeit slightly misguided, plan to get Naila to elope and stop her besharam husband's wrong intentions. Reaching Naila's quarters, Meerab knocked gently. Hearing no response, she took a deep breath and decided to enter. The room was dimly lit, with the soft glow of candles casting flickering shadows. Naila, her back to the door, seemed to be arranging her belongings, her movements hurried.

"Ahem," Meerab cleared her throat, trying to muster a gentle tone. "Naila?"

Naila froze, her heart racing. "Jee bibi ji"

"Baat kerni hai tumse, betho"

As meerab sat on the chair opposite to Naila, eying her, her patience hanging by a thin thread, decided she couldn't let things continue in this manner, finally broke the silence

"Naila," Meerab began gently, trying to appear as sincere as possible, "I've noticed that you are being wronged. I can't help but feel you're in some danger here."

Naila looked up, her eyes wide with fear.

Meerab leaned closer, her voice low and conspiratorial. "Dekho, meri baat suno. I have a proposition for you. Ye pese rakho," she handed Naila an envelope with money, "and leave. Go far away from here. Start afresh."

Naila's heart raced. "Lekin bibji...ap esa kyun chahti hain"

Kyunke mera shohar intehayi besharam hai, Meerab thought

"I want to help you," Meerab uttered

Naila's cheeks turned a shade paler. "I... I need to think about this. Khan ko pata chala toh mujhe jaan se maardengy"