Foursome Foreshadow

"Fiona?? What are you doing here? Where are the kids?" The Onceler blurted out in a hush yet panicked sequence.

Fiona put a sausagey finger to Oncies lips, and uttered a moist 'hushhhhhh'.

She grabbed his dainty hand, and rushed to the nearest door, which just so happened to be the courthouse's janitors closet.

It all happened so quickly. Before he knew it, the Onceler was glad his ex-lover left their kids at the swamp.

...

Shakira's greasy donut lips squished against Shrek's string bean lip duo. Shrek pushed against Shakira's coquette figure, swinging open the Janitor closet's door behind them. They were transported into a sauna-like cave, and they soon realized they were not alone in their passionate yet scandalous endeavors.

"ONCIE???" Shakira shrieked. She had been involved in separate romantic relations herself, however seeing her one and only onceler with another 'woman' boiled her colombian blood.

Shrek stood in the corner of the closet, glancing at his wife, a beloved veteran, the mother of his children like a child being caught with more sweets than he was allowed. His beetle eyes glistened, and he fell to the ground in sorrow.

Sorrow turned to hatred.

Hatred turned to revenge.

Shrek lunged at the Onceler, like a cat pouncing on his prey, but instead of his mighty fists meeting his mouth, the Oncelers mouth was met with Shreks own two lips. Shakira looked on in a state of shock, and Fiona experienced flashbacks from the war of Vietnam. The Vietnam War was a conflict in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia from 1 November 1955 to the fall of Saigon on 30 April 1975, and somehow, this was so much worse. Once she resumed back to her unusual conscious and sober state, she knew what had to be done...