001

|PRETTY BOY|"walker scobell x female oc "⋆

|PRETTY BOY|
"walker scobell x female oc "
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

THE TEEN QUICKLY APPLIED lipgloss in the vanity, she was up next on Jimmy fallons show

"excuse me ms. vergara your on."

"oh of course, i'm coming."

"and on tonight show we have.. OLIVE VERGARA!!"

Olive walked out, waving to the people in the crowd while they applauded.

"hey jimmy nice to see you again!" she walked up to the man, and shook his hand.

"olive! welcome back!!"

The young girl took a seat on the chair, sipping some coffee on the table stand.

"so! we heard about your role in barbie me and my kids watched it and it was phenomenal!" He did a little clap.

"oh thank you jimmy, i appreciate it. It was fun to film and every co-star was very nice."

"we loved it!! Are you filming anything at the moment?" He asked the young girl.

"Not at the moment, but i have a couple auditions coming up! I just been taking a break from acting since i recently moved!"

"Very nice, you are in new york now correct?" Jimmy said.

"oh yes! I'm in new york!!" Olive readjusted her long dress.

"amazing, i was there recently with ryan reynolds!"

"tell ryan reynolds, the boy he flimed a movie with back in 2022, walker scobell is his name. Tell him to hit me up!" She winked at the camera.

"oh yes the adam project , was he the little blonde boy in it?" Jimmy asked.

"yea, the only age appropriate celeb crush i have." People giggled throughout the crowd.

"well, i ask ryan!" He said sarcastically.