004

|PRETTY BOY|"walker scobell x female oc "⋆

|PRETTY BOY|
"walker scobell x female oc "
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

THE GIRL ROLLED ON HER BED, the cast landed 2 hours ago, they made it to where they would be staying for the next couple months

It was a petite house 5 minutes from set, the 3 girls sunny, olive and xochitl shared one room with one bunk bed and a twin bed.

while the 3 boys mason, dylan and walker shared the other room, again with one bunk bed and a twin bed.

"ollie." Xochitl looked behind her to notice the girl sluggish.

"xochitl." The girl replied in the same manner.

"so.. how was the flight?" Xochitl slowly got up, looking at the girl. Even though she was on the plane, she noticed the walker and olive were spending extra time together.

Olive put a finger in front of her mouth, then did a hissing sound. The two rooms were right next together and olive of course didnt want anyone to hear.

"oh yea tell us about that!" Sunny said walking out their bathroom, hair wrapped in a towel.

"ok ok! keep your voice down it's only the room next to us... but nothing much happened we just listened to music together."

"i saw! i took a photo! so adorable!" Xochitl began to giggle before she was quickly shushed.

"you guys are so cute!" Sunny added brushing her hair.

"we aren't even dating, we don't even like each other."

The two other girls quickly looked at olive in disbelief, of course she liked him!

"yea ok!" Xochitl said in a mocking tone.

"i don't geez!"

a knocking was heard on the girls bedroom door, olive opened it to see the person.

it was walker, "hey guys, me and the boys are getting groceries want something or want to come?"

"the boys.." sunny mocked the boy, of the way it was chronically online.

"yea i'll go." Xochitl added standing up from her comfortable spot.

"sameeee!" sunny agreed, unplugging her phone from the charger.

"im going to stay, i need to chill." Olive yawned, staring at her bed.

"you're going to be home alone?" Walker raised his eyebrows.

"sure i've done it before. I'll live."

"im going to stay too, it won't hurt." Walker said after noticing the girl was staying too.

"ok bye guys! Sunny give me my sambas!" Xochitl voice slowly faded away, as sunny followed her out the door.

Mason and dylan already outside the door, waiting for them. Walker and olive standing at the girls door to her bedroom.

"ollie- olive .. i mean ollie?" He lightly
itched his head in embarrassment.

"you can call me either walker!" She flashed a quick smile.

"would you like to watch a movie with me? I doubt they won't be back for awhile knowing no one has a car so they have to do stuff via walking and subway." His voice cracked, and broke.

"of course!" Olive followed the boy to the main living room, also very small and petite.

The two sat on the sofa, a respectful space between them.

"whats your favorite movie?" The boy turned his head to olive.

"eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, or the notebook. I love scary romance!"

"let's watch one of those! I like eternal sunshine of a spotless mind more, and it's shorter!" He grabbed the remote, directing himself to the movie.

20 minutes in, the house was a bit cold. Walker undid the blanket laying on the back of the couch.

The blanket wasn't super small, or super big so naturally the two had to move closer to each other to keep themselves warm.

It wasn't super close, but not super far. It was a bit awkward based on the distance. But the movie kept them distracted.