005

|PRETTY BOY|"walker scobell x female oc "⋆

|PRETTY BOY|
"walker scobell x female oc "
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

THE GROUP OF TEENS CLIMBED up the stairs, since they are in paris for filming they have to see the eiffel tower!

xochitl giggled, as she was eating a beignets and powered sugar flew over her. Sunny and olive tried to help her freshen up, as of course the boys laughed at the girl.

"xo... how did you drop the beignet?" Mason asked, following the group.

"literally its not that hard to keep food to yourself!" Dylan added, the two boys mocking the girl.

"shut up guys." She flipped them off, and stuck her tongue out.

Olive was tying her shoes, walker was waiting for her while the rest of the group kept walking just a little ahead.

Walker and Olive were in the back of the group, just small talking nothing to big.

"wait so you never seen ratatouille before...?" Olive asked.

"no i havent i know im missing out i keep on getting teased for this." Walker laughed, looking down as his feet shuffled.

"oh my god! what is wrong with you? who hasn't seen ratatouille the best animation ever?" She nudged the boys shoulder.

"maybe we can watch it together sometime?" He shrugged , laughing at olive teasing him.

"yes we have to! you are missing out buddy."

Eventually the two caught up with the group, the girls were taking photos of the structure whilst the boys wrestled on grass.

"guys stop you are causing a scene." Sunny noticed the 3 boys being reckless, looking embarrassed.

"xochitl and sunny do you think this angle is cute?" She asked standing in front of the Eiffel tower taking cute photos.

"yep!"

Olive turned to see the boys mocking the gitls taking cute photos.

When the group returned home, all of them were exhausted. So they all went to bed.

Expect a certain two.

Walker and Olive were in the living room, watching ratatouille. His eyes focused on the screen.

"this is making me hungry!" Walker lightly said.

"lowkey same."

The two shared a blanket, keeping a ok distance. Would olives mom approve ? No. But they weren't super close so it's okay.

She noticed walker looking at her a lot, olive tried not to smile, giggle and blush. Or just do anything stupid.

When the movie finished the two parted ways. Olive really liked the boy.