- violent

tw: sexual assault mentioned, past trauma, past assault, implied r4pe, death threats, graphic descriptions of murder.

"nico robin is a curse."

what was lucci saying? you thought, this was insane, that robin couldn't possibly be a monster. "you..."

"she should've died 20 years ago, we are simply fixing our mistake from the past." he frowns. "i'm glad that woman will be put to death." your eyes widen. "you're a sick man!" you yell at him. lucci looks at you, eyebrows furrowing. before he can say anything else, sanji pulls a fast one and kicks him. "enough out of you, son of a bitch!" his eyes were blown, veins on his forehead were now prominent.

lucci blocks sanji's kick, pushing him away with a firm arm. you hold your tongue, looking up at franky. sweat runs down his cheek, but he remains quiet, calm.

"she will be put to death, you'll only watch as it happens." so cruel. the words coming out of lucci's mouth. to think this was the man who was once one of iceburg's most cherished workers. to think you found him attractive. but it made sense.

he violated you that day, that should've been enough of a sign that he was not a good person.

sanji spits at him. "we're not gonna let that happen!" the tension is high now, but you can hear something, faint. "franky, do you..." he nods before you can even finish your sentence.

"robin, don't go that way!"

everyone's attention turn to the next cart's door, listening in on the conversation.

"seriously robin! wait-!"

the door opens. "i said wait!"

robin and sogeking reveal themselves from behind the door, a deafening silence now falling onto the room. "robin.." you whisper, eyes wide. the first time you met her, you fought her. you regarded her as a bad person but looking at her now.

she's so beautiful. she looks just like how the crew described. not evi. kind, smart, and beautiful.

a beauty.

"whoa, robin-chan!" sanji marvels, a wide smile now on his face. "are you hurt? don't worry!"

"you can come with us this time, i'll beat up all these guys for you!" he steps closer, his arms open. robin looks down, crossing her arms. your eyes widen. you remember when you fought her, how she crossed her arms the same way. "sanji, get back-!"

sogeking comes flying towards you all, skidding across the floor. sanji moves quick, dodging his flying body. "robin, what are you doing?" sanji asks, obviously confused. sogeking sits up, rubbing the back of his head. you go to his aid, checking him for any injuries.

"even if i explain, you guys just won't get it, will you?" she seethes, looking at you all with false hatred.

a deep rumble is heard, then a horrific laugh. lucci tilts his head up, chuckling. it's sickening. "is this funny to you?" you shout, baring your teeth. "do you have any shame? guilt?" his laughing grows in volume, your face turning red. "you disgusting man!" franky grabs you. "woah, (name), calm down!"

"was it so disgusting that day, (name)? when you were hurt, in the infirmary?" your blood turns cold. franky scoffs. "what are you talking about, man?" lucci smiles wickedly.

"that day the franky family attacked the ship and (name) needed to be taken to the infirmary."

"i took you to the infirmary, all alone. nobody else was around." sanji raises a brow.