Reaction 5: Dragonfall Part 1

Everyone couldn't believe the harem Naruto has acquired or will acquire. "Well, that was interesting to say the least." Kisame said. "Im assuming the Parker luck skip a generation." Spider-Woman said. "I call bullshit!" Scorpion said. "Shut up Gargon." Spidey's rogue's gallery said. 

"I wonder what's next gotta say Issei's brother isn't that different from him." Bikou said. "Well, it was an interesting reaction?" Momo (MHA) said. "Now let's get back to the story shall we." Toaa said.

It's been 3 months since the defeat of Trihexa and the end of the Chaos Brigade many have lost their lives or have been unconscious both could be the same for Issei Hyoudou and Valerie "Vali" Lucifer the strongest Red Dragon Emperor and Strongest White Dragon Empress.

"Trihexa?" Ay questioned. "Awe so that's where it went to." Mephisto said as he wondered where that beast went to. "I assume this Khaos Brigade isn't friendly." Iceman said. "They're a group of terrorists made up devils of the Old Satan Faction, Rogue Fallen Angels, Exorcists they were led by Rizevam Livan Lucifer and Elucid Lucifuge as they just wanted to cause nothing but Chaos." Kuroka said as she gritted her teeth.

"So, Issei is this Red Dragon Emperor what does that mean?" Awase asked. "The Red Dragon Emperor is a title that belongs to the wielder of the Boosted Gear one of the 13 Longinus's Sacred Gears Issei has the power to slay gods and Devil Kings." Valerie said shocking everyone.

The gods of the Marvel Universe were now afraid of Issei as some evil organizations now wanted the Boosted Gear or find a way to duplicate it. But Mephisto was now worried Naruto was now the King in Black given time he will be strong if not stronger than Knull, but Issei had one of the Celestial Dragons he tricked into being banished.

Both of them where unconscious Vali woke up a month and a half ago while Issei was still in a coma. But the weird thing was no one came to visit him not his friends from the Oppai Dragon Show, his friends, parents, or even lovers. The people in the hospital treated him poorly and didn't take care of him. Uknown to him that some secrets were going to be revealed and the memories he lost will be regain.

"What do you mean no one visited him!" Peter shouted as the Parkers were not happy. "It's not what it sounds like Mr. Parker, we did try to visit him, but we were busy, and we were tricked by some certain people." Azazel said. "What is Oppai Dragon?" Deidara wondered. "Isn't Oppai Japanese for breasts?" Xavier said. "Oh no." Rias said as she had bad feeling. "Its music time!" Deadpool said as saw this on the screen.

As they saw they all started laughing. "Oh man Peter Issei is hilarious!" Human Torch said as he couldn't stop laughing. "My, My, Issei would've been Jiraiya's favorite student." Kakashi said as the girls blushed from hearing the song. MJ and Peter both faced palmed. "We blame Tony for this." they said. "You can't blame Tony for this I remember you two traumatized those kids." May said. "Now that's a good song!" Mineta said. "It's funny!" Eri said as she giggled as Momo didn't know what to say. 

"I hope the young Spider regains his memories back." Colossus said.

In the underworld in the Lilith capital where currently there was a meeting be held between the 4 Maou's, The Devil Council, Noble houses, the Peerage members of Rias, Sona, and Sairaorg, the 4 Cadres of the Grigori, Vali's Team, the 4 Great Seraphs alongside with Irina, Griselda, and Dulio among them were many other deities as well Issei's parents. They were currently having an argument.

"Oh no please don't tell they banished him." Shikaku said. 

"YOU CAN'T NOT BE SERIOUS!" Sirzechs shouted in anger as they were thinking about abandoning Issei. "Sirzechs listen to reason even your own sister wants nothing to do with him." Fabium said. "So, killing him after everything he's done for you, he's the reason you aren't Rias Phenex!" Serafall said.