Reaction 7: Dragonfall Part 3

Everyone was in shock at what they saw. "W-What is that thing!?!"  Sarada asked as her twin was also wondering the same thing. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!" The perverted Duo shouted in fear looking at the giant spider. "It's the Other its one of the Totems of the Web of life and Destiny." Peter said as he and Kaine have been recipients of the Other.

Others were becoming intrigued and wondered how many Totems were there as others were wondering if they could harness the power of the Other. "Now let's get continue shall we." Toaa said. 

With Rias as she was blasting Kindred with P.O.D. energy blasts Kindred was blast with a high-power beam of Holy Lighting. "Y-YOU BASTARD!" Akeno shouted as she was now in her Fallen Angel Mode as she now has 8 black feathered wings.

"Your gonna die bastard!" As Xenovia pulled out Durandal as it glowed with Holy Energy as she slashed Kindred's tentacles

"Your gonna die bastard!" As Xenovia pulled out Durandal as it glowed with Holy Energy as she slashed Kindred's tentacles. "How dare you!" As Irina shout White Energy rings towards him but her wings were flickering from white to black. Koneko was in her Shirone mode as she shot blue fireballs at Kindred.

The Parkers looked at the girls being angry at Issei's sons' death. "Hell, hath no fury than woman's scorn." Kakashi said as several men agreed with the silver haired Konoha shinobi." They would make great members of A-Force." She-Hulk said. Doom looked and saw them use their powers and magic. Michael and the other Angels looked at it worried as Irina was getting close to falling. "Those girls are feeling so much heartbreak." Midnight said with Hound Dog and Recover Gril nod agreement.

As they kept attacking him as Sairaorg broke the sacred gear canceller allowing the sacred gear users to enter the fight as Asia and Ravel go towards Issei.

The DxD members cheered as Sairaorg broke the sacred gear canceller. "Damn that guy must be very powerful." Shikamaru said. "I bet he can give Lady Tsunade a run for her money in fist fight." Choji said. Rogers was impressed with Sairaorg. "I wonder who could win a fight between All Might and Sairaorg." Nezu said.

Meanwhile with Issei as he was Infront of the Other a giant spider who has asked him what he is, a Dragon, a Spider or a Human. "What will be Issei Parker will you deny your inner spider like your father." The Other said. Issei thought about it as he smirked at him. "Choose, I know who I am. Im Issei Parker born and raised in Manhattan, New York, I the Strongest Pawn of Rias Gremory, the Red Dragon Emperor! The Oppai Dragon! I am the son of Spider-Man, and no one can't take that away from me!" Issei shouted as the Other stood there in silence.

Everyone had a confused. "O-Oppai Dragon?" Gaara said as was confused and didn't what that was. 'Thankfully he doesn't have an interest in those pervy smut books Hatake always reads in public.' Temari said. Both Peter and Mary slump their heads as Issei was exposed to alot of mature stuff. Mostly thanks to stark. 'I just hoped we didn't expose them to our special nights.' Mary Jane said.

"A God killing Weapon and its in the hands of a hormonal teenager obsessed with breasts." Kokabiel said as still not believing he almost lost to him before Valeria's interference. "H-How is Problem child's brother." Aizawa said as Momo looked away whistling as Eri looked at her mom with a confusing look.