Reaction 6: Dragonfall Part 2

Everyone was wondering who this monster Rias Gremory was. "Now onto the next part. But first let me bring another guest to this." Toaa said. As a bright red light appear as this individual appear.

"And you can tell Shathra she can to-Where am I?" As the 2nd Scarlet Spider, Kaine Parker was brought back

"And you can tell Shathra she can to-Where am I?" As the 2nd Scarlet Spider, Kaine Parker was brought back. "KAINE!" As Peter hugged his brother. "P-Peter where am I what happened!" Kaine said. "We are in a multiversal theater turns out my sons are alive and weren't erase but were sent to different univesrses." Peter said.

Toaa then had Kaine see what they have seen thus far. Need to say Kaine was piss. "YOU MOTHER FUCKERS! NARUTO AND ISSEI SAVED YOUR ASSES YOU AND YOU PAY THEM BACK BY STABBING THEM IN BACKS!" As Kaine's stingers popped out as he beat the crap out of those that betrayed Naruto and Issei.

After a very intense ass beating as Kiba had his face black and blue as well his nuts be cut off and shoved them down his throat. Danzo tried to control with the Sharingan but Kain stabbed every Sharigan that was on his Mokuton prosthetic arm. And started to beat him to death with it. Lord Bael tried to attack him. Key word try as Kain beat him with an inch of his life. And for Gorou he punched to the point of near death. "N-Now that felt good." As everyone was shocked while Naruto and Issei's harems and friends enjoyed everyone moment of it. Especially Akeno who enjoyed every second of it.

"This is why you all should be glad I hold back." Peter said as many villains were shit scared and hoping Peter didn't stop holding back. "Now where is that mother fucker known as Paul, I got some Stingers that has his name on them." Kaine said walking towards Paul. "W-Wait let's talk about this you're a spider you don't kill." Paul said. "Oh, buddy I have all the power but none of the responsibility." As Paul got sent flying from a punch by Kaine through a wall.

Paul owned Count: 2

"I wonder who this monster is Knull was bad enough but who was this monster his brother face?" Choji asked. With Mary Jane and Peter, they were wondering who Issei would have to face and from Rias it wasn't something not well, granted her son had to die so he could return. 'Could it be I know Issei had sex with those girls. But did he get Rias and Akeno pregnant.' Mary Jane said as she sees Rias holding her stomach.

In the abandoned school building not far from Kuoh Academy in the basement were infact the real Rias Gremory and her the girls in Issei's harem, Asia Argento, Akeno Himejima, Xenovia Quarta, Irina Shidou, Koneko Toujou, and Rossweisse they were all in a single large cell they had collars on them that nullified their powers.

"So, you have been kidnapped too huh." Mary Jane said to Rias as Rias looked at her and sigh. "Yes, Akeno and I were quite very popular in Kuoh Academy." Rias said. "I know that feeling I've been through kidnappings before." Mary Jane as Peter's face frown as he remembered Jonathan Ceasar. 

Rias glared as she saw their captors. "What is you guys want." Rias said. "Come on Rias-chan can't you see you girls belong to use and that perverted loser." The captor said. His name was Ryuuji Hirasaka he was once of the popular boys in Kuoh Academy a 3rd Year student he wanted Rias, but she rejected him numerous times as he grew angry that she chose Issei Hyoudou over him.