Reaction 10: Fallen Hero Part 3

Everyone was wondering what that new suit was. "Is that new suit because of the Phoenix Force." Armor said. "Yes, as his suit was changed due to the influence of the Phoenix Force." As many former hosts of the Phoenix Force remember getting Phoenix styled suits. "Now let's continue on shall we." Toaa said.

Ultimate Goblin then looked at Deku as he now wore a black and red suit, instead of a Spider on his chest was a bird like emblem with a black webbing accent, the lens on his mask were glowing with Power. "Doesn't matter what suit you wear your still gonna die!" As Ultimate Goblin threw fireballs at Phoenix Deku who just absorbed them.

 "Yeah, trust me facing a Superhero with the Phoenix Force isn't the same fight." Ross said. "Seem's fire no longer has any effect on him." Baki said.

Phoenix Deku then punched him with a barrage of forward punches and uppercuts each one being more powerful than the latter. Ultimate Goblin roared in anger as he fought back with punches of his own being empowered by his flames. "Katsuki! Momo! I need you to turn on the collider its the only way to get him out of here!" As Phoenix Deku hit Ultimate Goblin with a fire punch sending him into the wall.

Hades (DxD) looked as he knew about the Phoenix Force and wondered how strong Izuku Parker would be. 'And possibly find a way to neutralize it and take it.' He thought. "Seems he's trying to make a plan to get that monster out of there." Ms. Joke said.

Ultimate Goblin leaped into the air hitting the ground with a shockwave making Katsuki and Momo fall to the ground as went after Momo, but he received a burning Roundhouse kick to the spine sending him into the wall as Ultimate Goblin charged at Deku throwing a barrage of fireballs at him.

"Yeah, you don't go after my son's girlfriend!" Mary Jane said. "Now if only he did that to Engine legs over their as it would be Karma." Gwen said as Tenya was shocked to hear that. "Again, why is using fire if it doesn't affect him." Karui said.

He thrusted his punch forward sending an air pressure sending them back to Ultimate Goblin as he then spiked Ultimate Goblin down to the ground. As this was going on Momo was turning on the collider. "Zuzu the collider is on you have to get him close to the collider to send him away!" Momo said.

"Thay may prove easy or hard." Zeus (DxD) said. "Come on Deku, you can beat him." Yo said. 

"Izuku the collider can also send you back but doing so it may kill you both." Nana said within his mindscape. "Isn't that one of the requirements well lets Deku one last time." As Phoenix Deku charged at with a kick as Ultimate Goblin grabbed him by the leg and threw him as Phoenix Deku used blackwhip as he ricochets himself kicking in the chest.

"So, turning that machine could kill him." Robbie said. "Technology is so weird." Ao said. "Either it kills him or hurls him into a different universe." Poseidon (DxD) said. "So, there is a chance that he wasn't sent home?" Tatami said.

"This ends Parker!" Ultimate Goblin shouted in rage. "I couldn't agree more." Phoenix Deku said. As they charged at each other as Goblin jumped covering his body in fire. As Goblin shot fireballs at Phoenix Deku who swung his leg in the air like a roundhouse created flaming arcing slash taking out the fireballs.

"Wow seems both of them are ready to finish this fight." Rhodey said. "He can now channel that fire into his techniques like a fusion of Tai and Ninjutsu." Ebisu said as he was amazed. "HAHAHAHAHA! Seems this Goblin doesn't learn." Indra (DxD) said. 

Empowering his legs with Phoenix Fire he leapt in the air hitting Axe Kick on his head. As the Ultimate Goblin shot a barrage of fireballs at him as Phoenix Deku hit a barrage of flaming kicks at his face using Shoot Style. Stomping in the air as he grabbed Deku by the foot as he slams him into the ground, but Deku delivered a kick to his face sending him to the ground. "What's a matter Osborn not liking getting your butt kicked by a teenager." Deku said as Goblin roared at him heating up his flames even hotter.