~Chapter Three !PART TWO!~ "It's a date :)"

It turns quiet for a while, well obviously not silent due to.. well, ya-know.. THIS IS AN ARCADE? But none of us say anything for a short amount of time, the romantic tension between us growing.

" How about we get something to eat? " Mike suddenly says, breaking the silence.

" Sounds good to me, fries? "

" Whatever you want, ima get me some chicken wings though. " Mike says, glancing over at the bar area next to the bowling alley and booths.

We walk over to the bar, sitting on a bar stool, and looking at the menu.

(Just pretend like it says Super-Novas instead of Player 2 LMAO, I found it on the internet so uhh don't accuse me of copyright 💀)

" I'll just have the french fries, I'm not that hungry.." I said, pushing the fact that I was actually hungry to the back of my brain.

"Alright, you look a bit off though... Are you okay? If it's the prices don't worry I can cover it!"

S H I T . . .

" Oops- Nahh I'm fineee! I just don't really like the smell of alcohol and, well, you know. It's just kinda making me lose my appetite. " I say in a convincing tone, I'm good at that for some reason-

" I totally get that, anyways if you want to pick something up afterward that's fine with me- "

" No no, YOU have done enough for me already, besides, I can just ask my mom to make me something when I get home! " I reply

" Whatever you prefer, " He says, smiling and laughing a tiny bit to get rid of the awkwardness.

We order and the food comes

!TIME SKIP!

" What do you wanna do now? " Mike asks

" CLAW MACHINE!!! " I scream back child-like, getting off my chair and bolting over to one full of squish mallows big and small.

" Awhhh- It only takes quarters... " I say in a disappointed tone

He chuckles as he follows behind me, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a handful of quarters.

" How the hell wasn't that noticeable?? "

" I guess I have magic pockets? " He replies and shrugs.

I take the quarters and start trying to win a prize, failing miserably.