Year 2

'Mum, did you know that I'm Professor McGonagall's favorite?', Y/n said, just to annoy Hermione for one last time before they boarded the Hogwarts Express.

'Yes dear', said Mrs. Granger. 'Become the pet of all the other teachers next time, okay?'

'Yes mum', she said. Hermione rolled her eyes.

'Be good girls, don't get into trouble again', said Mr.Granger.

'But, actually', said Y/n. 'The trouble follows us every time!'

'Fine... just watch out', said Mr. Granger. 'Stay safe!'

'Okay Dad', said the sisters in unison. 

'Study well, avoid sweets', said Mrs. Granger

'Okay mum', they said in unison, 'But not the second one', Y/n added playfully.

                 ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

'Wait, what?', said Y/n. 'You reached here in a flying car?'

'Yes', Harry replied.

'And who drove the car?', asked Hermione.

'That would be me!', Ron said proudly. 

'Right!', said Hermione and Y/n in unison. 'That's how it was parked in the Whomping Willow', Hermione added.

'That should be fun!', exclaimed Y/n. 'Next time, inform me, so that I can enjoy that ride too!'

'Enjoy?', said Ron and Harry together, shaking their heads dramatically.

                ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

'Guess what I planned today', said Y/n slyly, her eyes scanning for the sign of Hermione.

'Dunno', said Ron.

'Prank someone?', said Harry.

Harry gets Y/n right every time. Y/n nodded.

'Who's the lucky person?'

'Malfoy', she said. 

Harry's eyes widened with a gasp, so was Ron's. She was really planning to prank Malfoy!.

'Turn your eyes to the Slytherin table!', she said in a sing-song tone.

'Look! Draco's got a valentine!', said Lorenzo Berkshire.

'I got what?', Draco said. 

He looked at a small envelope in the hands of Theodore Nott. It was pink in colour, glittering with decorations and his name written on it. Pansy Parkinson, looked annoyed, and just wanted to pour her orange juice on it.

'You sent a valentine to Malfoy?!', Harry mouthed to her.

'You'll see now', she said with a smirk and turned to see Draco Malfoy, opening the envelope eagerly.

Alas, he opened it. Poor Malfoy didn't know what that card contained. It started to sing in a renown voice,

"There's no time for tears
I'm just sitting here planning my revenge
There's nothing stopping me
From going out with all of your best friends
And if you come around saying sorry to me
My daddy's gonna show you how sorry you'll be"
(- Picture to burn by Taylor Swift)