Chapter 4: Read a book, find a plot twist in midnight

Dolores. Jane. Umbitch.

'She's getting on my nerves!', Y/n exclaimed angrily. 

'Our', Ron corrected.

'Good afternoon Professor Umbitch, one more time please', Y/n mocked in her tone. 'I swear, I'll avada kedavra that woman one day!'

'Calm, Y/n', said Hermione.

'I'll help you in that one', said Harry. 'Shit! forgot I had detention today...what's the time?'

'four thirty', Hermione said, checking her watch. 

'What happened to your watch?', Y/n asked him. Harry was wearing one, and was he too lethargic to look at his wrist?

'Oh, It doesn't show time anymore', he said. 'Destroyed in the second task'

'Oh... forgot', she said. 'So, coming back to the topic... What do we do to get rid of Umbridge?'

'No idea', Ron said. 'Just start some anti-Umbridge league or something?'

'What?'. Y/n thought for a second. It might seem like a good idea. But.. It had several risks. But, What's life without a little risk? , Sirius' moto rang in her mind. 'That's right!'

'What?'

'Start a league against Umbitch', she repeated what he said a few seconds ago.' Ron I thought you never had a brain!'

'Of course he does!', said Hermione. 'In the size of a walnut', she added as Harry and Y/n started to giggle.

'Watch them fight', she muttered to Harry.

Harry didn't see them fight. He was admiring. Admiring his Y/n. wait.. my Y/n?, he thought to himself, as he scratched his nose.

'I'm your Y/n?, Harry?', she said, raising an eyebrow at him, looking flushed. Maybe he talks out loud whatever he thinks?, she thought, as she wriggled her spine. She never knew Harry was going to like her someday...

 Y/n! Harry doesn't deserve you!, said a voice in her head.

'---How dare you call my brain a walnut?---'

He loves you, Y/n... more than anything else. said another, more of an angelic voice.

'---I was making you realize the truth---'

Don't listen! He's lying...

NO! He's lying! Harry would even get on his knees if you want him to!

'----honestly! You're a nightmare!---'

Shut it, you freakin'  Bitch!

'---I hate you, you're such an arse, Ronald Weasley!---'

Don't listen to the Devil, Y/n!

I'll help you get someone who's your type

'---I never said I liked you!---'

But, Harry's your type Y/n!

'SHUT THE FUCK UP!'

That's when she realized, that she had got the whole common room silent. Hermione, who was now pointing her wand at Ron who had Hermione's tie in his hand, were yelling at each other, stayed silent for a minute to watch her.

'Sorry, Y/n', said Ron, quietly.

'Er... Well, weren't you two fighting', she said. 'Go on... continue.... lemme watch all the drama'