Love...

This book is going to take you guys through all the trials and tribulations that J and I have been through. This whole thing is going to show serious moments, times when we've fought, times where we've laughed, and even times when we just gave up.

You're probably like what are y'all giving up for, well a lot had happened and we just couldn't do it anymore. Throughout everything we stayed with one another and just kept on going because that's married people do. As we go on this journey we'd like to take you all along with us so here goes nothing.

Present Time- Toni Pov:
Janet and I are laying in bed watching "Power: Raising Kanan" and it's a good tv show. I didn't like it at first because it took to long to get to the juicy stuff, but now I actually enjoy it.

Janet's been into this shit since it came out and she wanted us to watch it together but with me running back and forth to Atlanta for my mother and sisters we never got a chance to start it.

As we were laying here I began to reminiscing about the first time Janet and I laid in bed together and realized that we loved one another.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Yes?" she responded questioningly.

"You remember the first time we laid in bed together like this?" I asked.

"I remember it like it was yesterday...I had just got done fucking you!" she exclaimed.

"Mmhm and it was good daddy...had me moaning to the lordt!" I said exaggeratively.

April 14, 2019- Janet Pov:
Toni Braxton is going to be at my show tonight and we go way back. We met once before, but we didn't get to exchange many words because her husband at the time was pulling her away.

We did get to exchange phone numbers, but we never got the courage to call or text one another. I felt like we had a connection though because I thought about her everyday after that.

Today is one of the last shows of my tour, we have 3 more after this but they're a little bit more spread out. I get to pick someone to come on stage with me tonight and I'm pulling out one of my old routines for the song " Discipline." I'm going to pull a special guest on stage and that person might just be Toni.

As I was getting ready my best friend Gil Duldulao walked in. He's like one of my favorite people ever because he's always there for me when I need him. He's the one that told me Toni was coming to the show tonight. He knows that I still have feelings for her and that I'd love to see her beautiful face.

"Hey booty!" he yelled walking into my dressing room. Oh and he's loud as hell.

"Hey Gil.." I said giggling.

"How you feel about your little crush coming to see you tonight?" he asked.

"I'm excited to see her and I think I'm going to pull her on stage for Discipline." I said, thinking about all the things I want to do to her.

"Oooo, you is nastyyy! I already know what's going on in that head of yours. I also know you're going to fuck her after the show.." he trailed off, and he was right I am going to slither my way into her pants.

"But I came to tell you that you're on in 10 boo.." he said waking out my dressing room.

"Thanks Gil!" I yelled just to make sure he heard me. I can't wait to see Toni tonight.