The First Strawberry Encounter...

Present Time- Toni Pov:
Good Morning beautiful people! Well not all people are beautiful, but for now you'll all be beautiful. I Toni Michele Braxton got beat the fuck up by a sex demon last night. Yes, I am sore, but in the end it was worth it.

My first time meeting strawberry was a wee bit tragic. I woke up the next morning and I thought I was paralyzed.

Was I, No, but she still murdered my coochie. The clit was swollen, and pulsating. You know how it has a heartbeat sometimes, but after you get it beat up it's gone. Well in my case it was like that for 2 days. Not 1, but 2. I'm telling y'all she went full throttle on my little ass, I damn near died. No I didn't, but you get the point.

My current position is about to slap the piss out of Janet because she's standing straight up, you can literally see the bulge in the blanket. I have to get up and pee, but I don't want to be stuck on the floor. My legs feel like damn ramen noodles and every bone in my body is sore. My only option is to slap the hell out of her. 3, 2, 1!

I cocked my hand back to slap her and she grabbed my arm and got on top of me. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea, Maybe I won't be going to the bathroom after all.

"Were you about to slap me after all the good I gave you last night?" she said holding my hands out by my head.

"No, I was about to caress your face for you to wake up because I have to pee." I said lying straight through my teeth.

"Huh? If you were about to caress my face then how come your hand was so high in the air? Answer that Toni Michele.." she said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Well see what had happened was, I was stretching because my lower half wasn't working..and uhm yeah." I said looking everywhere but in her eyes. I wouldn't even look at her face.

"But would you be a dear and help your little petite wife to the toilet? I love you darling..." I said fluttering my eyelashes.

"Actually No, you're going to have to wait since you want to hit on people." She said moving off of me and laying beside me.

"Remember that!" I said preparing myself to get up.

"Gladly!" she said, she must have balls today. She does literally, but she's being mean.

I sat my black ass up and moved my legs off the bed. I pulled myself up using the bedside table and for a moment I was good. When I started walking it was a whole other story, that shit hurt.

"Ow...sssssmmmh.." I hissed in pain. She really did her big one on me. I mean she had my ass every which way, and upside down, inside out, round and round.

"You look like you're in pain..." she said as she giggled and watched me struggle.

"Oh really, state the obvious. I am hoe!" I yelled back to her as I had made it in the bathroom, but not to the toilet.

Just then my phone began to ring and she answered. It was Tamar calling, not only did she call, she facetimed me. I could hear their whole conversation from the bathroom.

"Hey Tay Tay..." Janet said in a girly tone.

"Oh lawd no baby don't do that again boo. Where living legend?" she asked.