The Encounter...pt.2

October 7, 2019- Janet Pov:
Today is my lovely girlfriends birthday and I'm very excited for what I'm going to do for her tonight. While she's with her sisters I'm going to set the house up with roses and all her gifts and everything.

She going out with her sisters this morning since they came in town just for her birthday. I'm kid free for the night and Toni is about to really be stuck for a few days. I'm going to beat that thang up. She's going to be my little slut for the night. I'm introducing her to my alter ego sex demon.

Present Time- Toni Pov:
"Wait a damn minute, so you do call strawberry a sex demon?" I said holding her finger up.

"Yes ma'am.." she said slickly.

"You used to just say she was an alter ego, but when I asked was it a sex demon the first time you said no? Janet which one is it?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"Uhm a sex demon.." she said smiling from ear to ear.

"Uhm okay anyways back the story of how my legs got fucked up by your sex demon. Change it again I'm going to fuck you up Janet Damita Jo Jackson!" I said pointing my finger in her face.

"Yes ma'am..back to the story like you said.." she said. She going to stop talking to me like she crazy, but like she said here we go.

October 7, 2019- Toni Pov:
I'm at brunch with my sisters and we're talking about everything. They're asking about my sex life, who does what and everything. They're really nosy as hell, but I'm going to tell them anyway.

"So tell me Toni, how is she in bed?" Trina asked. She would be the one to ask about my sex life, I should've known.

"She's amazing!" I said happily, reminiscing about what she did to me this morning.

"Oooh gurl evaluate please.." Traci said, she's the 2nd freakiest with Trina being first.

"Well the way she just works my body. She eats my soul out and then takes that strap and dicks me down real good. She actually took a dive in my ocean this morning before y'all got to the house." I said.

"We seen that glow on your face so we know!" Towanda said. We all had a good laugh because we knew it was true.

After brunch we headed to the Saks Fifth Avenue. I got a few new things for myself, but I noticed that Janet switched my credit cards for hers. She's so sneaky, but it's cute.

I got some Tori Burch and Chanel. I love Chanel, I nearly have all of their products. I also like Birkins, especially the rare ones that only come out one time and you never see it again.

I went to Fleur du Maul and got some sexy black lingerie. There were so many different colors and styles, but I got black because it's Janet's favorite color along with red.