t h r e e

L U K E

When Acacia headed upstairs I felt lonely.

"Acacia!" I yelled. No answer.

I sighed and paused the movie. I was actually planning on asking her out today but Satan decided otherwise. I walked up the stairs.

"Acacia!" I reached the top of the stairs and the shower was on. I sighed and went into my room. I would just wait until she got out to ask her.

I was waiting for about 5 minutes before the water stopped running. I walked toward the bathroom door and opened it.

"Acacia" I began.

"LUKE!" She screeched and dropped her towel. Oh my fucking god. What size bra does she wear? Holy shit her boobs are huge.

"I- uh" I stuttered. She was frozen and I was speechless. I just stared at her body. Holy shit she was hot and, oh my god, is that a belly button piercing?

"LUKE GET OUT" she picked up the towel and grabbed a hairbrush from the bench beside her, hurling it at the door.

"Oh my god, Acacia. I am so sorry" I spoke against the door.

I looked down at the floor. Did she give me a fucking boner? I groaned and ran my hand down my face. I chuckled and headed towards my bedroom.

--

A C A C I A

"Oh my god, Acacia. I am so sorry" I sighed and went to get the brush back. I brushed through my hair again and tied it up into a messy bun.

I wrapped a towel around me and built up enough courage to step outside the bathroom.

I sucked in a breath as I knocked on Luke's door.

"Luke can I have some clothes?" I pressed my head against his door.

"I- uh. Yeah. I'll- uh leave them outside"

"Thank you" I turned around and waited for Luke to leave the clothes outside.

I heard his door open and close. "It's outside"

I turned back around and picked up the clothing. I stepped back into the bathroom and put it on.

His sweatpants were a bit to big for me so the hung low on waist and I had to pull the drawstring tight. His sweatshirt was warm though and I just wore a bra underneath.

I walked out the door to be greeted by Luke's tall ass body.

"Thanks for the clothes" I mumbled.

"No problem"

"The uh- pizza is ready and I put a new movie on"

//

this was short bc it is