carter drama

S H AN T E

okay so if you have't heard or you don't have twitter carter was hacked.

somebody hacked him and posted videos of him and maggie.

I was at school and I searched up carter reynolds and it came up so I went and got my phone and went on twitter and it was true.

the headline read "Vines Carter Reynolds forces girl into oral sex".

fucking idiots. that's not even what happened. he wasn't forcing her because she wanted to. have they even watched the videos?!

I have and wow, that dick though.

anyway I'll just go through the title and tell you how wrong they are because it's that time of the month and I feel like getting pissed off at people.

okay well he didn't force maggie okay, she actually told him to take off his pants and then she accidentally punched him in the dick so he was like "don't fucking punch my dick" so they probably thought he was yelling at her.

already said it, the girl is maggie. seriously, that's his girlfriend.

why couldn't they just say blowjob. ffs "oral sex" sounds weird tbh.

this is fucked up, not only because they said he forced maggie but because I tried to access club penguin and they wouldn't let me but they let me read the article about carter.

at least now I can go on it because I'm on my laptop :-)