Chapter 4: nashs pov

"Wow looks like your into her." Shawn said and I could hear her lightly singing one of Shawn's songs. It was my favorite something big.
"I love her so much she's different from the others she's not as bad as a fan girl like the others she's a nerdy type of chic I like it." I said and realized I was smiling.
"Awww Nash is in love!" Cameron yelled
"Shush you freak!" I said and heard a knock on my door.
"You guys ready?" She said her eyes teary and red.
"Emma what's wrong?" I said pulling her to a hug.
"I just got a call that my cat smoky died we had him for 16 years. He was a very old cat." She said
"Hey." I said and she looked at me and I made a silly face and pecked her on the cheek.
"Awwww" Shawn and cam said getting there towels.
I could tell she was blushing.
"There we go again with the blushing!" I said and she laughed and we all went down to the pool where everyone else in her class was. She said that the good thing was that no one knew who we were because they are stupid idiot half of them are obsessed with one direction. The only people who knew who we were was her two best friends Luke and mason.
"JEMMA!" A boy yelled from the pool
" I told you not the call me that!"
"Sorry zoë." Another boy said and laughed
"Oh shush." She said said and laughed
"Uh Emma do you know who is standing behind you right?" The boy with the blond hair asked
"Oh right Nash this is Luke and mason. Luke mason this is Nash" she said and grabbed my hand
"Awwww our little girl is growing up!" Mason said
"That's it!" She said and she dived in and tackled him as Shawn and can are behind me laughing . And that was the moment I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend.