Chapter 5: emmas pov

Luke and mason had went to Sara Kate's and keregains. I laid in Nash's room as he played with my hair as I waged inside out.
"You really like playing with my hair don't ya?" I asked
"Yes where do you live?"
"We all live at North Carolina."
"Awesome that's where do you live?"
"My mom was supposed to move us to cr738 9372".
"Wow that's exactly next to were I live."
"That's awesome!" I said and I held his hand
"Emma we are thinking of making another magcon boys but a different name instead of magcon. I was wondering do you want to be in it? We wouldn't call in boys." He said
"Sure. I would love to!"
"I spoke with your teacher she said we could drive you and your two friends home at the end of the two weeks if you want to." He said his face getting redder and redder.
"Do you do this to every girl you meet?"
"Your the only one." He said and my face got red
"Emma I know we only met today but you a very special and beautiful girl I was wondering would you be my girl friend?" He said looking down.
"I um I uh..... Yes." I said my face got back to my regular color.
And he looked up and his face got bright and I get up to get a water bottle.
"You said yes? You said yes!" He said and twirled me around and he kissed me. He ran his fingers through my straight hair.
Then I heard the door open and Shawn and cam came in.
"Awwwwwww!!!!" Shawn and cam said.
"She said yes!" Nash said
"What?" Cam said
"I said yes." I said
"She said yes!!" Shawn and Cameron said and I laughed and he put my arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder. Then everyone hugged me again.
"Okay Nash no more touching my ass!"
"That isn't me!"
"Sorry! It was a accident!" Cameron said
"Oh I'll make it look like an accident!" Nash said and chased him out the door.
"Oh gawd!" I said
"Watch this" Shawn said. He went to the door and shut it and he put a chair in front of it to block it.
"Okay here's the plan." He said as we both smirked
Later we heard a knock at the door and the plan was in action.
"Shawn! Let us in!"
He moves the chair and let's him in.
"Where's Emma?"
"She went to the bathroom." Shawn said trying so hard to not laugh.
When he came into the room with the bed I talked him to the bed and kissed him.
Then he pushes me off him and I hit the ground. Everything goes blurry but it all goes away.
"Ow"
" oh my god I'm so sorry!" Nash said as he lifts me up and puts me on the bed. Then he hugs me.
" I'm sorry I love you." He whispered.
And I hug him harder.