~Upset~

Kayla's POV

Issa and Kylie were talking nonstop, and I had no idea what they were talking about since I was zoned out

I cast a brief peek at Armani and his cousin, only to notice that his cousin was staring at me.

I quickly turn away and pretended to be interested in Issa and Kylie's conversation.

A weh him a stare so fah, Me no love man eno.

Kylie was now telling us how har man angle har last night without having sex with her.

Isabella she just a skin off har teeth like it sweet har, while I'm just smiling because am happy that Kylie moved on.

Marlon really do har bad, and she neva deserve it.

So I'm really happy she put all that behind her and moved on.

Me know seh Armani did have to be persistent fi get har but, atleast he was determined enough and got her eventually.

*****

I completed my meal and decided to wash my plate and relax before going home.

I finished washing the plate and was on my way back to the room when I noticed Armani's cousin behind me.

I kept walking since he could be going somewhere else, but I came to a halt when I realized he was following me.

"Why you a follow me?" I asked as I turned around towards him.

"Wah ask you something," he smirked.

"So ask, nuh," I said with attitude as I crossed my arms.

"Where are you from?" He asked as he leaned against the wall.

"Me no live, no weh."

"Nuh bada wid the fuckry," he said, annoyed.

"Nah, give up my location just so me nuh know if you want to kidnap me or something," I said.

"None a that, man," he chuckled.

"Weh yuh name?"

"Kayla" I respond dryly.

"So u nah ask weh me name to?" He chuckled.

"Me no care, so weh mi an ask fah" I said, before rolling my eyes.

"Me name Kevin, but you can call me Zidii" he smiled.

"Okay"

"So me cya, get yuh numba?" He asked

"If me give yuh that will make yuh leave me alone?"