~Too weak to yuh~

Brandon's POV

"Me boy!!," my mother exclaimed as she wrapped me in a hug

"Me boy!!," my mother exclaimed as she wrapped me in a hug. "You finally come out," she smiled as happy tears streamed down her face.

"Stop the crying, mummy," I wiped away her tears.

She drew away and hugged Jayda, "Thanks fi deh yah fi him." Jayda responded, "Your welcome mommy."

Fava iguana.

They then began putting the rest of my belongings into the car while having a chat.

Kmtooth.

Mommy need fi hurry up and cut so me can have a serious conversation wid Jayda.

"A everything dat?," I inquired as they closed the trunk.

"Yea," Jayda responded.

"Mummy me did a talk tuh still," I shrugged.

"Brandon, stop," she warned, pointing her finger at me.

"Weh mia do?" I asked.

Mom sighed, "Just think before you talk or do nothing; don't do anything you'll regret." She touched my shoulder before walking towards her car.

Listen tuh yuh mada youth.

"Jayda," I called, leaning against my car. She moved away from the trunk and stepped towards me.

"Yeah," she said, gazing down.

"Yow, look pon me," I said, annoyed.

She looked at me, and I began talking.

"Me too weak to yuh Jada, see me drunk and nearly kill meself because a you like Mia idoit, and yuh Nuh appreciate man."

"Brandon how much time you wah me apologize, you nah understand my point of view, I was pregnant and scared, I'm sorry again for wanting to abort our child, wah else you wah me fi do" she cried out.

"Nothing eno."

"Just know seh if ano bout the pickey, we nuh need fi really talk for now, me need a break cause yuh no respect man" I chanted.

"Me nah leff yuh b, me just a seh me need a break."

"Really Brandon?" She sobbed.

"Yes, and nuh bada stress bout this, memba the baby" I kissed her forehead, and she wiped it off as she entered the car.

She lucky.

I climbed inside, and she began driving; I sighed with relief as we drove out of the hospital.

********

We arrived home two hours ago, Jayda packed her belongings and left despite the fact that I had not asked her to; instead of convincing her not to leave, I permitted her to depart; I will know where she is anyhow.